28 : Saint Martial Hall

After Ning Yuzhou figured out what happened to the cave mansion, he thought for a while and asked, "Where is my third brother?"

Wen Mei pursed her mouth and whispered softly: "After the maze collapsed, we fell from the top, and later we were separated due to some changes."

"Change? But those two?" Ning Yuzhou asked again.

Wen Mei shook her head, and then said: "It has nothing to do with those two people, but it has something to do with those outside cultivators."

As she said, her expression became solemn, and she said with a serious face, "His Royal Highness, this time the Lintai Hunting Valley is open, and I don't know when many foreign cultivators have been mixed in. These foreign cultivators are extremely rampant and cruel, and they killed us Dongling. Many people, if you hadn't saved me before, I'm afraid I too..."

At this point, Wen Mei's expression was slightly dark, and her lips were pursed.

Everyone in the world is a genius disciple of the Wen family. They are talented disciples of the Wen family, but they don't know that there is a heaven outside the world, and there are people outside the world.

Tanglin is just a remote place, the heaven and the earth are thin. The so-called genius of the Tanglin Kingdom is nothing in the eyes of those foreign cultivators, and even ants that can be trampled on at will.

She fought against those foreign cultivators several times, and found that her experience and strength were below them, and she was easily crushed by her opponents. If Ning Zhezhou had not protected her, she would not survive now, and in the end she would still be embarrassed and chase here.

Although the cultivation base of those two people is higher than her, she can also see her shortcomings from it.

For the first time in her life, Wen Mei's pride was completely crushed by others, allowing her to realize her shortcomings and yearning for the outside world, so she no longer clings to a Wen family.

Beyond the Tanglin, there is a wider world, where the strong come out in large numbers, the masters are like clouds, and the cultivators don’t know where they are, and the layout of the Tanglin is indeed smaller.

Ning Yuzhou glanced at her and naturally could see the mood of this talented disciple of the Wen family at this time.

But this has nothing to do with him.

Can save her, give her a detoxification pill, but also because she is a sister in the clan of Aha, it is not easy to die.

Ning Yuzhou clicked slightly, and gently stroked the edge of the white jade basin in his hand with his fingers, with a thoughtful look on his face.

After listening to her cousin's words, Wen Qiao couldn't help but rubbed Ning Yuzhou's finger with the leaf. Seeing him look over, she shook the leaf again.

As a young Miaomiao who can't speak, it is difficult for normal people to understand her body language, but Ning Yuzhou understands it inexplicably, strokes her leaves with his fingers to soothe her, and smiles at her.

Wen Mei saw that he was not talking, did not rush to interrupt, and waited for the interrogation over there while practicing.