4. First meet

For several days, people sent things to the Kap Shui Yard.

The old and dilapidated Kap Shui Yard has been given a new look. The furniture and furnishings that have been used for more than a decade have also been replaced with new ones. Even fresh and nutritious ingredients are delivered to the small kitchen of Kap Shui Yuan every day.

What Lianyue is most satisfied with is the ingredients in the small kitchen. Finally, she doesn't have to go to the large kitchen every day to get them, and what they get is not very good.

Lianyue naturally knew why Wen Jia did this, but she was not too stupid to extrapolate the benefits.

In the meantime, the second wife also came to visit Wen Qiao, wanting to see what is missing in the Kap Shui Yard, so as to make up for what was previously deducted by the subordinates.

The second wife was dismissed by Lianyue on the grounds that her own lady was resting. People don't need to go in if things are left.

The second wife didn’t have to look down on it. Wen's family knew that Wen Qiao was sick twice in three days and sometimes lay in bed for ten and a half days. What if she rushed in to see her and treated her seriously?

The worries of the second lady are also worries of the Wen family and even the world.

Miss Wen San is a sick child who may die at any time, there is no need to convict her and become Emperor Hao.

In this worry, Jishuiyuan was the quietest place. As one of the protagonists who was given the marriage, Wen Qiao still lived a quiet and leisurely life without controversy, focusing on studying the blood of the newly awakened half-monster.

After clarifying the bloodline power of the half-demon she had awakened, Wen Qiao also "healed" and finally went out.

"Miss, where are you going?"

Wen Qiao said, "Go to the front yard and see if there is any Lingzhi."

Lianyue was surprised, but didn't say much, picked up the basket and followed Wen Qiao out of the Kap Shui Yard.

Wen Qiao took the maid to Wen's Yunling Hall.

The sixth elder of the Wen family was sitting in the Yunling Hall, and when he saw Wen Qiao, he couldn't help being a little surprised.

Wen Qiao used to be inconspicuous in the Wen family, and can even be said to be a poor little boy who is not taken seriously. It was only a few days ago that Emperor Cheng Hao gave her a marriage with the Seventh Prince, and it reminded the world that there is such a person in the Wen family.

It's rare to see her today, she still looks sick and pale, standing there beautifully, as weak as a willow, which makes people really worried.

It's a pity that beautiful face and moon appearance.

Wen Qiao covered her mouth and coughed a few times, and explained her intention with the sixth elder.

The Tanglin Kingdom is in the corner of the Saint Martial Continent, where the vitality is thin, and the spiritual medicine is scarce. However, the Wen family has a deep heritage, and it is possible to get some ordinary spiritual plants that are not magic medicine.