192 : Qiao Leshui

Seeing the defense on Qiao Leshui's face, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou didn't care.

For them, this person is just a peaceful meeting, although they want to find a guide to enter the Feixing Continent, but it is not necessary. Besides, when saving him earlier, he had spent a lot of spiritual pill, and he had to earn it back no matter what.

Although Ning Yuzhou can refine alchemy, there are many spirit grasses in the space as a backing, but the resources consumed in the cultivation process are countless. Behind them, there are families and divisions, as well as the developing latent scale guards, which require huge training resources. You have to save some to use.

Qiao Leshui was on guard for a while, and found that the two of them ignored him at all. After asking the name, they left him there, and couldn't help but wonder.

Suddenly, he opened his eyes wide when he thought of something.

He actually regained his sanity?

After checking the time, Qiao Leshui was even more incredible. His awake time was faster than before. He was awake in just one day. How could it be possible?

It wasn't that he suddenly became sober himself, could it be...

Qiao Leshui looked at the two people sitting side by side on the reef. He secretly checked his body and found that although his cultivation has not recovered, his body is no different. Obviously they did not do anything to him after they tied him up.

Thinking of this, Qiao Leshui couldn't help being silent.

The people and monsters on the reef did not pay attention to Qiao Leshui, and did not know his mood fluctuations at this time, watching the scenery watching the scenery, gnawing sea sugarcane, gnawing sea sugarcane, and they were busy.

Wen Qiao looked at the crescent moon on the sea and turned to Ning Yuzhou and said, "Husband, do you want to rest?"

Ning Yuzhou smiled and said, "Aren't you resting now? If you want to go to sea, just go."

Wen Qiao did plan to go to the sea again after eating and get some delicious ingredients to save, but Qiao Leshui suddenly appeared to break her plan. She turned her head and glanced at Qiao Leshui, and she didn't feel relieved to leave Ning Yuzhou here. What if this person has any companions and hurts her weak husband?

Qiao Leshui suddenly ran out of the hole under the reef, still in a crazy manner. How could Wen Qiao not be suspicious?

It's just that after so long, and still haven't noticed any changes in the surrounding seas, she thinks she's worried? Even so, she still did not dare to leave Ning Yuzhou easily.

Ning Yuzhou squeezed the soft palm of her hand, knowing her scruples, and said warmly: "Isn't there still smelling the ball? Just call it out."

Hearing his hint, Wen Qiao thought about it, and felt that if she encountered danger, her husband could still hide in the space, but she didn't have to stay here to guard him.

After Ning Yuzhou got the big hairball out of the space, Wen Qiao said to Damao Fairy: "Wen Qiuqiu, I want to go to the sea with Wen Tutu to make some delicious food. You are here to accompany Brother Ning. Well-meaning people show up and stab them to death, you know?"

Hearing Qiqiu squeaked at her twice, the blue eyes were bent, indicating that everything was handed over to it.

After Wen Qiao instructed to smell the ball, she walked towards Qiao Leshui.

When Qiao Leshui saw her, his face was defensive and a little nervous, and couldn't help asking, "Who are you?"

"The one who saved you."