37 : Arrived at Lintai Mountain

"Crack~Crack~"

Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao turned their heads at the same time, looking at the demon rabbit who did not know when to grab the stone-cutting golden python vine and grind its teeth. The harsh creaking sound was really unbearable.

"Wen the rabbit, don't bite, be careful of your teeth."

Yaotu raised his head to look at her, and flashed his two front teeth to her, proving to her that his rabbit teeth were still good.

Looking at the stone golden python vine that was used by the demon rabbit to grind its teeth, it left a very obvious tooth mark. It can be seen how terrifying the teeth of this mutant demon rabbit are.

You must know that this stone golden python vine is. It was promoted to the seventh rank by Wen Qiao, and his hardness was even higher.

Ning Yuzhou picked up Wentutu and looked at its teeth, and said with satisfaction: "Yes, it seems that the spirit pill you ate this time has not been in vain."

Wen Qiao was taken aback, and soon reacted, and asked happily, "Has Wen Tutu's strength become stronger?"

When in hunting valley on the scale platform, Wentutu was only a Tier 6 mutant demon rabbit. During this period of time, it followed them, and apart from knocking the spirit pill, I didn’t see it doing anything. In addition, its appearance was extremely deceptive. Wen Qiao didn't notice it. Unconsciously, Wen Tutu was promoted.

If there is no advancement, how can it be possible to bite the seventh-order Shijinmang Xing vine?

Ning Yuzhou nodded and said affirmatively: "It has eaten a lot of elixirs these days, and dares to eat anything. Fortunately, monsters have different physiques from human cultivation. They are stronger and have a strong digestive ability. It will accumulate erysipelas in the body like a human being. What's more, this rabbit is a mutant monster, which is stronger than ordinary monsters. After eating so many spirit pills, it can pile up its strength."

Therefore, Wentutu is now a seventh-order monster, equivalent to a cultivator in Yuankong Realm.

Wen Qiao looked at him in amazement, held up Wentutu and looked at it for a while, and said, "So that's the case, you are really good at Wentutu."

The demon rabbit whimpered at her a few times, with a cute look on his face.

"You have to thank your brother. If it weren't for your brother's efforts to refine alchemy and feed you during this time, you wouldn't be able to advance so quickly. Thank your brother well, you know?" Wen Qiao said solemnly.

Wen Tutu cooed a few times, then jumped in front of Ning Yuzhou and lay there.

Ning Yuzhou: "What is it doing?"

Wen Qiao: "Uh, it allows you to touch it at will. Thank you for your psychic pill."

The smile on Ning Yuzhou's face almost couldn't be maintained. He curled his fingers and flicked the demon rabbit's forehead, and said in a particularly gentle tone: "You have eaten so many spirit pills, do you think you can thank it by touching the hair? No way!"

Wen Tutu turned over, revealing his furry belly, looking at him baffledly.

"It's useless to stand up."