190 : Purple thunder

Master Wu's sight fell on Lan Jinshang, and naturally he saw the two people around Lan Jinshang repairing.

He was stunned, and said in astonishment, "Where did these two men come from?"

Xuan Lun said lightly: "They accidentally fell into Xingyue Gorge, and we ran into it and took it with them."

Master Wu's eyes turned upwards on the two people's cultivation. Their cultivation bases were too low to attract his attention. His attention was more on Xuanlun, and he couldn't believe that his injury had healed so quickly.

Back then, the battle between Xuan Lun and the emperor-level demon cultivator in the Volin Sea was a great fame, and it also made the nearby seas afraid to look down upon Xingyue Gorge. If it hadn't been for this battle to deter the surrounding sea beasts, I'm afraid that while Xuanlun was recovering from his injuries, the demon repairs in other sea areas could no longer help but attack Xingyue Gorge.

Xuan Lun was injured before, and they still didn't dare to do anything to Xing Yuexia, not to mention that Xuan Lun's injury was already very good now.

"Xuan Lun, I haven’t seen it for decades. I didn’t expect that your injury has been healed. You Xingyue Gorge can hide it so hard. Our old friends didn’t even hear any news. Thanks to the distance between us crossing the Song Sea and Xingyue Gorge so close." Master Wu said kindly, sounding like complaining, but also caring.

Lan Jinshang said: "Xuanlun's injury has healed a long time ago, and he have been recovering from it all these years."

Master Wu wondered: "Really? But I heard, didn't you go to the Sea Clan to ask for a heaven-level Zijin Dan again two years ago?"

Lan Jinshang turned back impatiently: "You also know that it is a heaven-level spirit pill. Isn't a heaven-level spirit pill that claims to be able to cure diseases, and it can strengthen the body without being sick? I want to get Xuan Lun as a snack. Why I can not do it!"

These words were too irritating, Master Wu's face twitched, and he didn't take her rudeness to heart, so as not to get angry.

Although Xingyuexia only has three transformation demon cultivators, they are not easy to provoke. Not to mention that Xuan Lun’s heyday is already the demon cultivator of the late emperor level. It is the firecracker of Lan Jinshang. Even if he is injured, he will bite the enemy, and the tiger shark taught by Lan Jinchang is also fierce and militant.

There are these three transformation monsters in town, and the nearby sea beasts want to attack Xingyue Gorge, and they have to weigh it.

Although Master Wu is an emperor-level demon cultivator, Lan Jinshang is Xuan Lun’s Taoist companion, or a demon cultivator in the late king-level period. Whether it is for Xuan Lun’s face or other things, Master Wu will not care about here with her.

Master Wu ignored Lan Jinshang, and said with Xuan Lun in a joking tone: "How did your injury heal? Could it be that you have eaten something precious?"

Xuan Lun was still in that soft and weak appearance, and sighed, "Where is the treasure of heaven and earth? It's just taking the water and spiritual energy of the spiritual vein under Xingyue Gorge to recuperate, my injury can be healed, that one? The spiritual pulse is indispensable, I have absorbed nearly one-third of it..."

Having said that, he sighed again.

There is a very good quality spiritual vein under Xingyue Gorge, which is known to many sea beasts. When the Wolin Seas wanted to annex Xingyue Gorge, they also rushed to this spiritual vein.

Lingmai is the root of Xingyue Gorge.

Upon hearing Xuan Lun's words, Master Wu's eyes slipped into deep thought.