45 : Ning Yuzhou Advance

Wen Qiao still remembered that the White-bellied Tarantula robbed Chi Yan Leopard's Chi Xing Hua and exchanged her for the Bi Ling Pill, which happened to be Wang Xiuyuan's goal for entering Cangwu Mountain this time.

Although Wang Xiuyuan didn't know that Chi Xinghua was on them, after knowing this person, Wen Qiao was also very impressed with him.
Looking at his handsome appearance now, she not only couldn't appreciate it, but always thought of the unlucky appearance of being stung by a poisonous bee into a big pig's head when she first met.
Wang Xiuyuan smiled and asked, "Did the two of you come here to buy spirit grass?"

Ning Yuzhou nodded and said warmly: "It's rare to come to Cangwu Town to see what spirit grass there is. If it's good, I want to buy some."

Wang Xiuyuan's eyes flickered, and he smiled and said, "I have some friendship with the boss in this shop. If the two of you are good, just take it, and I will give it to you."

Ning Yuzhou refused with a face of integrity, showing that nothing can be done for nothing, and how can they take other people's things for nothing.

Wang Xiuyuan: "Just as thank you for the detoxification pill that day."

Ning Yuzhou said: "The Prince does not need to be so courteous, you also bought the detoxification pill by Hua Yuanjing, and you don't owe us."

Wang Xiuyuan insisted very much, saying: "At that time, our detoxification pills were exhausted. If we hadn't met you, I was afraid that the bee venom would invade the internal organs. I don't know if I can survive the mountain. In the final analysis, I still have to thank you."

With that said, before Ning Yuzhou refused, he ordered the clerk to take out the spiritual grass that was otherwise collected in the store.

After the clerk left, Wang Xiuyuan said to them in a low voice: "Every store in Cangwu Town has a background. They only sell the ordinary spiritual grass. Some rare and precious ones are not for takeaway. Send it to another place. If there is no way, it cannot be bought."

Ning Yuzhou was surprised at the right time.

Wang Xiuyuan nodded with a smile, and couldn't help but glance at Wen Qiao who was beside him indifferently.

Wang Xiuyuan didn't ignore Wen Qiao. Although Wen Qiao is still young, it is hard to ignore that beautiful man as long as he is a normal man, let alone Wang Xiuyuan, a self-proclaimed lover and cherished flower.

It's just that they just met, so naturally it is not good to be too enthusiastic. If they offend each other, then the gain will not be worth the loss.

So Wang Xiuyuan accompanied Ning Yuzhou to chat with extra restraint, just like a gentleman.

Sure enough, the spirit grass that the clerk brought out this time was not only of high quality, but also of high quality, and several of them were not available in the space.

Wen Qiao leaned over to look through them one by one, and her indifferent brows felt a little gentle, and asked the clerk: "I want to buy these spiritual plants."

When Wang Xiuyuan saw and heard, his face was overjoyed, his expression soft, and finally revealed a little bit of girl's unique sweetness and charming, with a low heart, knowing that she really likes these, and naturally want to buy them a favor, and then said to the clerk: "Naturally. , Keep the account on me, then I will tell your treasurer."

The clerk responded and gave them a settlement, which was a total of 13,000 yuan.

Ning Yuzhou took out his storage bag, wiped his hand, and crystal clear Yuan Jing appeared on the table.