131 : Qiandao Secret Realm

After talking about this, Sheng Zhenhai asked them to go back to prepare for their trip a month later, leaving Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao behind.

Sheng Zhenhai stayed with them because he wanted to see how they practiced in the past three years.

As the master of a sect, Sheng Zhenhai is a person with a sense of responsibility. Since he has become their master, even if he is only named, Sheng Zhenhai still fulfills his responsibilities as a teacher.

Regarding their three years of experience, Ning Yuzhou felt that there was nothing to hide, so he mentioned it with him.

"It turns out that you went to the mobile desert. It is indeed a good place for practice." Sheng Zhenhai said, "The temperature difference between day and night in the mobile desert is great. It can't be used to sharpen the will. The flowing sand there is also a great test of the spiritual power of the cultivator. If it is not well controlled, it may be deviated from the correct trajectory by the flowing sand."

"Exactly." Wen Qiao nodded, unexpectedly Master is also so familiar with the mobile desert.

Sheng Zhenhai smiled and said: "Of course we are familiar. Two hundred years ago, your sister and I went there for several years of experience, and once almost fought with the Blue Wing Demon Wolf clan."

Speaking of this past event, Sheng Zhenhai and his wife couldn't help but smile at each other.

Sheng Zhenhai asked them about the problems and insights they encountered in their practice. Of course, Wen Qiao asked more about them.

The two of them knew at a glance that Wen Qiao was a good boy who was serious in cultivating, and Ning Yuzhou...Forget it, Sheng Zhenhai still couldn’t see what he was thinking. He felt that since he was focusing on alchemy, refining and other minor training skill, I don't think I have the ability to point him.

Suo Xing also has a little apprentice who looks good and obedient. With Wen Qiao, Sheng Zhenhai rarely enjoys the joy of being a master.

Ning Yuzhou sat aside with a smile, watching Sheng Zhenhai give Wen Qiao's advice, Liu Ruozhu occasionally inserted a sentence or two, all of which were aimed at the problems she encountered in her practice.

The two masters of the Yuanhuang realm pointed out together, which benefited Wen Qiao a lot.

This is half a day.

After Wen Qiao clarified all the problems encountered in the three years of cultivation, she got up and respectfully bowed to the Sheng Zhenhai and his wife, thanking them for their guidance.

Both Sheng Zhenhai and his wife like Wen Qiao very much, and said with a smile: "Aha's cultivation base is very solid, and the problems encountered are not big. If you continue to work hard, you may be able to catch up with your second brother soon."

This compliment is extremely high, and Wen Qiao's eyes are bright, very happy.

Ning Yuzhou glanced at her first and smiled. After seeing them, he said, "Master, I don't know what happened to that now?"

The "that incident" Ning Yuzhou said were naturally those cultivators who went crazy because of the problematic spirit pill.

Three years ago, when they left the sect to practice, mad practitioners appeared in Dinghai City and others. The sect handled this matter. He didn't pay much attention to it. Later, in the mobile desert, the news was blocked and he didn't know anything about it.

Sheng Zhenhai said: "Don't ask, I have to tell you as a teacher. Now those crazy cultivators have been cured. There is your credit here, and those people are very grateful to you."