116 : The Abandoned Huangsha City

Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao jumped off the back of the camel beast and walked into the abandoned Huangsha City.

The surroundings are very quiet, only the sound of the wind passing through the city. The wind lingers between the broken walls of the remnant rock, whispering and whistling, as if to confide in something, giving people a sad taste inexplicably.

Although this city is not as magnificent as Gusha City, its scale is not small. In the depths of the desert, it is already a medium-scale cultivation city. Looking around, you can see the traces of the city built on the basis of the cave by human beings. When the city is gradually dilapidated, a lot of waste materials are left behind.

They passed through the remnant rock wall and circled the city.

The city was empty, with nothing of value. Think about it and know that since Brother Chen and the others could break into here because they got lost, naturally others have come, and even if they had valuables, they had already been taken away.

When you walk inside, you can see the caves that have been transformed into a living environment. They are better preserved than the outer walls, which shows that the city is still inhabitable.

Wen Qiao reached out and touched the window lattice, starting with a thick layer of dust.

Obviously, it has been a long time since there have been other creatures patronizing here, not only there are no cultivators, but even monsters and insects and ants in the mobile desert.

"Husband, the caves in this city are still well maintained and they look clean." Wen Qiao said to Ning Yuzhou while watching. "But why are there no monsters and insects in the desert to patronize? ?"

There are a lot of monsters, snakes, insects, and ants that inhabit mobile deserts. Because the environment of mobile deserts is harsh and there are few resources for survival, not only cultivators rob territories, but also monsters, snakes, insects and ants. Fight fiercely for the survival of the ethnic group. Especially some sandstone caves suitable for living are also things that monsters, insects and ants want to seize.

Therefore, the situation in Huangsha City looks a bit abnormal.

Someone may have discovered it, but no one can find out the reason.

Ning Yuzhou said: "It's not clear for the time being, let's take a look first."

However, the two of them wandered around the entire city. Except for the empty city, they found nothing, nor did they find anything similar to the stone that Senior Brother Chen picked up.

Wen Qiao took the light blue stone out of the storage bag, stared at the wing ant in the stone, and then handed it to the two topaz ants, and asked: "The big ant and the little ant. Do you recognize this thing?"

The tentacles of the two topaz ants moved, and then they placed the tentacles on the light blue stone.

Ning Yuzhou was speechless when he heard the "big ant, little ant" taken casually, and suddenly felt that the name Tutu seemed good, at least it was taken carefully.

Wen Tutu lay on Wen Qiao's shoulder and looked at the two topaz ants.

"Can you help me find this kind of stone?" Wen Qiao continued to say to the two topaz ants.

Ning Yuzhou couldn't help smiling and said: "Aha, Huang Jingyi's talent is only responsible for leading the way, and does not have the characteristics of treasure hunting."

As soon as his words fell, they saw two topaz ants retract their tentacles on the stone, then crawled out of the purse quickly, and jumped to the ground, crawling around, the two tentacles kept moving, and then turned towards move away in one direction.