198 : Heaven's Origin

Wen Qiao stayed in the space for a few days, and finally gave birth to ten Zhu Xianlings, which was called out by Ning Yuzhou.

Wen Qiuqiu was happily next to Wen Qiao and used her as the back of the fur ball without any regrets, but Xiao Miaomiao suddenly disappeared. It whispered suspiciously, tilted its head and pondered, and finally understood that Xiao Miao Miao was suddenly pulled away by Brother Ning, and could not help but whispered in protest toward the space.

It just planted ten Zhuxianlings, not enough!

Ning Yuzhou ignored the protest of the big hair ball in the space, and said to Wen Qiao: "Wait for Qiao Leshui to come over."

Wen Qiao screamed, and understood what he meant.

If Qiao Leshui came over and found that she hadn't gone out, but was not in the cave, it would be difficult to explain at that time, so she had better come out of the space first.

When Qiao Leshui came over, he looked in a good mood.

He saw Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou sitting in the hall drinking tea, and two monsters squatting on the table gnawing on a kind of green plant rhizome, and finally couldn't help asking: "What do they eat? "

In fact, he was very curious about what they ate before, and they ate too fragrantly, which made people greedy even if they weren't hungry.

"It's sea sugarcane, it's very sweet, do you want to eat it?" Wen Qiao generously took out a basket and gave him a taste.

So Qiao Leshui followed the two monster beasts, holding the sea sugarcane and gnawing for a long time. Only then did he remember his purpose of coming, and cleaned up the spit out, looking forward to Ning Yuzhou, and asked:" Young Master Ning, you called me over, but the spirit pill is finished?"

Ning Yuzhou yelled, and handed over several pills: "This is the Five Transformation Qingyang Pill, which repairs the wounds of the sea of ​​consciousness. Take one one a day. This is the Nourishing Pill, one for ten days; this is the Ning Yuan Pill. When you feel uncomfortable, take one casually."

Qiao Leshui blinked his eyes and said hesitantly: "This Condensation Pill, is it a spiritual pill for condensing and restoring the soul?"

"Yes it is."

After getting his affirmative answer, Qiao Leshui's face became more solemn, and his tone was astringent, "Young Master Ning, my soul...but is there something missing?"

Ning Yuzhou said, "I won't hide it from you: "I heard you say that you were assassinated six months ago. You have one attack every month, and you have a total of six attacks. The combination of these six times has damaged the integrity of your soul. Fortunately, it's not a long time. Even if there is a deficiency, it can be made up soon. When you have another attack at the beginning of the next month, I will check your primordial spirit for you."

The soul of the cultivator represents the soul of the cultivator. Even if the cultivator is physically dead, as long as the soul is still there, he can continue to live by seizing the house or reshaping his body.

This shows how important the integrity of the soul is to cultivators. If the cultivator's soul is missing, it will not only affect their cultivation, but even make their cultivation level regress, and they will not be able to make progress for life.

Qiao Leshui's face was calm, and his mood was a little heavy, even the good mood that was originally due to the news of Feixiandao disappeared.

Ning Yuzhou saw this, but did not comfort him.