9: Wedding day

Early in the morning, Wen Qiao was awakened by Lianyue, and a group of people gathered around her to dress her.

There are very few servants in the Jishuiyuan. Except for Lianyue, a close-serving maid, there are only two maid servants who are responsible for sweeping. Because of the quiet nature of Wen Qiao, these servants rarely appear in front of her, the master except for sweeping, it can be said to be the cleanest place in Wen's house.

The second wife was afraid that Jishuiyuan would be too busy, so she sent some people to help on this day.

Cleansing the face, combing the hair, putting on makeup, dressing...they proceeded in an orderly manner.

Putting on the heavy wedding gown, Wen Qiao sat on the couch, holding a land-level artifact in the shape of a wish in her arms, waiting for the auspicious time to arrive.

"Miss, are you hungry?" Lianyue asked.

Xi Niang, who was waiting by the side, said: "Miss San, please bear with it. It is best not to eat too much before going out to avoid inconvenience."

Lianyue was not very happy, "Miss is not in good health, how can I starve her? If the Seventh Prince knew about it, he would feel distressed too."

Xi Niang's lips twitched, but she did not deny that Lianyue was right. Looking at the behavior of the Seventh Prince in the past month, it can be seen that he is extremely caring for his fiancee.

Finally, Lianyue went to bring a cup of lily porridge boiled with Lingmi, and asked Wen Qiao to drink something to cushion her stomach.

Xi Niang silently turned sideways, seeing nothing, and the rules or something, there is nothing in front of these cultivators.

It's just that today's wedding is not a ceremony for cultivators. It is an ordinary wedding with the specifications of the secular world. I just want to be festive. Xi Niang was ordered to obey the rules, but the bride didn't want to follow the rules. What can she do?

Several wives of the Wen family came over and saw Wen Qiao wearing a wedding gown, sitting there slowly drinking porridge, all silent.

Xi Niang smiled awkwardly, she had no idea what to say at the request of her boss.

Fortunately, the practitioners did not stick to the trivial, and the two ladies were not surprised, so they sat aside, spoke with Wen Qiao, and talked about some wedding considerations, as well as some rules of the royal family Ning clan and trivial things of the Ning clan, let Wen Qiao there is a bottom in heart, so as not to marry the past without knowing anything.

Wen Qiao's mother should have said this to her early, but unfortunately there is no elder in the long room, the second wife had to act as this elder, and today she took the opportunity to say something.

After drinking lily porridge, Lianyue made up Wen Qiao's makeup.

The cultivation world is different from the secular world. Even the women of the noble family rarely apply fat and powder. They take the heaven and the earth to quench their body and are naturally beautiful. Even if they have a face, they are more beautiful than those well-dressed women in the secular world.  At most, they will put light makeup on themselves only on specific occasions to make thyself more radiant.

Wen Qiao also put on light makeup today, her pale complexion was covered by the delicate powder, she was rosy and tender, and she wore an exquisite Fengluan red wedding gown. Her appearance was outstanding, and everyone in the room was stunned.

Until the hijab was put down to cover the face, everyone recovered.

They have all heard of Wen's Shuangshu's name. It is said that they are the best girl in Wen's generation, with outstanding looks and wonderful talents. However, after seeing Miss Wen San, they realized that Miss Wen San, who is unknown to the Wen family, is more distinguished than the well-known Wen Family Shuangshu, but because she rarely appears in front of people, she is not known by the world.