170 : Materials for Water Pill

Seeing those two ugly fishes, Wen Tutu refused.

It looks so ugly, it doesn't taste good to look at.

Just waiting for Ning Yuzhou to make the two fish into a full-fish banquet, the delicious and delicate taste instantly conquered the two monsters. It turns out that the ugly ones are not necessarily unpalatable. Just like the plant-type monsters that were encountered in the secret world, they are also very ugly, but the meat is very delicious after being roasted.

When the little dolphin sent something to Wen Qiao to exchange the spirit pill next time, Wen Tutu was very affectionate to it, and generously gave it a piece of honey so that it would bring two ugly fishes when it had time.

The little dolphin suddenly ate honey fat, was shocked, and responded to the request of smelling rabbits.

The two ugly fish were caught by the little dolphins in a trench on the bottom of the sea.

When these ugly fish are stationary, they are similar to the strange-shaped rocks on the seabed, making the sea beasts easy to ignore their existence. It may be that they also know that their meat is too delicious, so they will grow an ugly and weird appearance, which will become their natural protection and prevent themselves from becoming the food of the sea beasts.

The little dolphin is a sea beast that doesn't pick its mouth. It doesn't have much demand for food. If Wen Qiao always generously gave it the spirit pill, it would not have thought of sending her delicious food.

Compared with the little dolphins, Wen Tutu and Wen Gungun are two foodies, as long as they like delicious things, they can abandon their stereotypes.

As a result, Wen Gungun and Wen Tutu unconsciously forged a deep friendship.

Wen Qiao and the others stayed in this sea area for nearly a month, and kept friendly contacts with the little dolphins who were hooked up by the spirit pill. Wen Qiao exchanged the spirit pill with the little dolphins for the resources on the bottom of the sea, just like when she was in Cangwu Mountain, she exchanged the spirit pill with the beasts for the spirit grass. I would love it, and it was exceptionally harmonious.

The matter of exchanging spirit pills and monster beasts for spirit grass, Wen Qiao is familiar with it.

After exchanging with the little dolphins, Wen Qiao and the others got a lot of resources from the endless sea, the most of which are the spirit grasses and spirit medicines that grow in the sea. Most of these spirit grasses are mainly water-based spirit grasses, plus the spirit grass transplanted in the space before quickly gathered the materials needed for the water avoidance pill.

Ning Yuzhou began to refine the water avoiding pill.

The water avoiding pill is not difficult to make, but in half a day, Ning Yuzhou has made two water avoiding pill. Except for the first one that was downgraded because of unskilledness, the second one can get the best pill.

After the water avoiding pill was refined, Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu immediately swallowed one and jumped into the sea to experience its effects.

One person and one rabbit entered the sea, and found that even if they did not use the spiritual shield to separate the sea, it still did not affect their breathing in the sea. It felt very free and there was no discomfort. If they could not feel the seawater surrounding them, it would give them a kind of feeling. The illusion of walking and breathing freely on land.

The little dolphin leaned over to see them, poked Wen Qiao with his beak curiously, and asked her if she needed a bubble fish.

Wen Qiao told it: "No, we now have a water avoidance pill, so we can breathe in the water."