31 : Chosen son

Ning Yuzhou only briefly mentioned what he had learned from Feng Sanniang, which still surprised Emperor Cheng Hao.

"It turned out to be so."

Emperor Cheng Hao was stunned, and finally understood why so many foreign cultivators appeared in the Lintai Hunting Valley. It can be said that the cultivators of Dongling have suffered a disaster, and unfortunately they encountered the Holy Martial Temple looking for the son of the heavenly choice. The cultivator serves as a hunting ground.

But even so, what can they say? Is it to blame Shengwu Temple for looking for the chosen son?

The Son of the Chosen has always been a matter of great importance. It is related to the entire Shengwu Continent, and a small Tanglin can't say anything.

Moreover, with the status of Shengwu Temple, no one can compete with the small East Tomb, not to mention that Ning Zhezhou is the candidate for the chosen son of the heaven recorded on the Shengwu monument.

Recalling the previous conversation with Brother Yin Xingheng in the Saint Martial Hall, Emperor Cheng Hao sighed slightly in his heart.

When Emperor Cheng Hao finally picked up his mood, he saw that Ning Yuzhou looked like he had nothing to do with him. He was polishing the flower pots carved by spirit stones with sandstone. Every move was leisurely and elegant, and there were all kinds of troubles in the world. go with.

The anxious and complicated mood of Emperor Cheng Hao due to the affairs of the Saint Martial Hall soon calmed down.

He smiled and said, "What do you do with a flower pot made of spirit jade?"

"Nature is useful."

Only then did Emperor Cheng Hao noticed the white jade basin and the demon rabbit gnawing the spirit pill on the table, and he was taken aback.

The Xiao Miao Miao in the white jade basin tried hard to pretend that she was a blade of grass, and the leaves didn't move it, so she acted very realistically.

The demon rabbit is not interested in Emperor Cheng Hao, and next to the white jade basin, he licked the spirit pill, and then looked at Xiao Miao Miao. He looked gentle and harmless. No one knew that this little rabbit was actually a mutated Tier 6 demon rabbit. Can be brutal.

Whether it's the little Miaomiao in the white jade basin or the demon rabbit holding the spirit pill, the two seem to be too ordinary to attract attention. Emperor Cheng Hao didn't see what they were special.

But now they are here, obviously Ning Yuzhou raised them.

Emperor Cheng Hao only glanced at him, not paying much attention, and asked: "Why didn't I see your wife?"

"We are separated." Ning Yuzhou said lightly.

Emperor Cheng Hao was stunned again, "When was the matter? Where did you break up?" After asking, he quickly reacted, his expression was a little subtle, and he couldn't help looking at his younger son, and found that his expression was calm, and the space between his eyebrows was still there. With that gentle appearance, there is no anxiety or sadness.

For a moment, Cheng Haodi doubted his guess a little.

"Little Qi, your wifep..." He hesitated to speak and stopped, as if he was afraid of hurting his son.

Although Ning Yuzhou didn't want to explain more, he couldn't let his old father guess at will. He had no choice but to say: "She was separated from the demon repair cave in Lintai Hunting Valley, but I know she is still alive, so you don't need to think too much. ."