196 : Danfu City

When Qiao Leshui struggled, Ning Yuzhou brought two monsters over.

Wen Tutu and Wen Gungun crawled on Wen Qiao's shoulders, and were very affectionate to her. They looked like two cute little ones with their furry appearance.

Qiao Leshui's gaze fell on these two furry cuties again.

When traveling with Ning Yuzhou and the others, he always thought that these two furry monsters were their demon pets. After all, many female sisters like to raise some cute monsters. The fighting power of monsters is second, so you can just like them. However, seeing the sharpness of the rabbit's claws tearing the talisman and crushing the enemy just now made him instantly understand where this cuteness is, it is a big killing of rabbits.

Although the other black and white hair ball didn't move, it felt inexplicably that it should not be as soft and harmless as it appeared.

"Are you all right?" Ning Yuzhou asked concerned.

"It's okay." Wen Qiao smiled at him, the pear vortex on her cheeks was sweet and soft, making people feel soft. It is hard to imagine the fierce beating of the cultivator of the Primal Spirit Realm just now.

Qiao Leshui's eyes fluttered, and the beautiful female cultivator did not dare to look at her directly.

Ning Yuzhou saw the two of them okay, so he said: "This is not far from Yunping City, let's leave first."

The power of the blasting orb explosion just now is too great, I am afraid that it has already attracted the attention of the cultivators in Yunping City. Those people will definitely come to check what is going on here. If they collide with them, I am afraid that it will cause trouble.

Wen Qiao and Qiao Leshui understood what he meant, and the three of them hurriedly left Yujian.

Half a day later, a cloud-like flying boat shuttled among the clouds.

Qiao Leshui looked at Feizhou curiously, and felt that Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao must be famous, otherwise how could they come up with so many good things? Not to mention the robbers, even he couldn't help but jealous.

Even if he has an older brother who has worshipped Feixian Island, he has never lacked cultivation resources, but facing Ning Yuzhou and the two, he has the illusion that he is actually a pauper.

In addition, Wen Qiao was so powerful that even the cultivators of the Primordial Spirit Realm could be beaten, and it also made his liver tremble.

Such a powerful girl can only be cultivated by those forces with a deep foundation.

Thinking about it this way, Qiao Leshui suddenly realized that he was a pauper framed by his family. There was nothing to show for him. The two of them could take him with them and heal him. They were really good people.

Qiao Leshui couldn't help sighing again, and gave Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao a very high evaluation in his heart.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou didn't know that Qiao Leshui had automatically completed their identities, but it saved them from making up their own. At this time, they were sharing the storage bags that they had previously grabbed from the robbers.

These robbers are supposed to be practitioners in Yunping City, with a lot of wealth, just a lot of spiritual stones.

Wen Qiao put aside the spiritual stones in several storage bags, piled them together shiny, so that people's eyes were full of spiritual light.

Wen Tutu rushed to the pile of spirit stones and rolled, and found that it was more comfortable not to roll on the pile of spirit pills, and soon lost interest.