141 : Finally meet

Wen Qiao didn't bother to pay attention to the cultivators who looked bad at Min Jishu's side, but she ignored it, and naturally some people couldn't understand it.

A burst of sparks splashed out. The cultivator beside Min Jishu felt the power of the strange fire contained in the sparks, and quickly backed away, and saw the sparks falling on the ground, and those who had touched the sparks. The weeds scorched instantly, leaving only a little ash.

What a strange fire!

The face of the cultivator next to Min Jishu suddenly became very ugly.

A cultivator glared at Duan Haoyan, coldly said: "What do you mean?"

Duan Haoyan looked arrogantly begging, and said disdainfully: "If you ask for someone, you have to beg for someone. Don't think we are afraid of you!"

"Brother Duan is right." Tang Shaolin smiled. "Miss Min is our sister. We are not allowed to be bullied by others."

The other dumplings agree, don't think they can't see the contempt of this group, don't go with them if you have the ability.

"Duan?" The cultivator frowned, thinking of something, and suddenly said: "Are you the son of Mingyang Duan in the Central Continent?"

The Duan family of Mingyang in the Central Continent possesses different fires, and it is said that Duan’s sons are all masters of fire.

Duan Haoyan looked at them contemptuously, with an arrogant scornful face.

Few people can stand such an arrogant person, and can't wait to beat him up, but after knowing his identity, they are not easy to start, after all, the strange fire is not a joke.

Their gaze fell on the others, and they couldn't help guessing their identity, the look on their faces was much better.

If they are just a group of casual cultivators, it is estimated that this group of people will not be convinced, but if they are the famous sect of the Central Continent, it is another matter.

Wen Qiao and Tang Tuan also understood the origins of this group of people at this time. They turned out to be cultivators in the inner sea, and they couldn't blame them for how strange they looked.

Like this Min Jishu, he is a cultivation base of the late Yuan Ling realm, with extraordinary bearing, such a character, if he is a practitioner of the Central Continent, they cannot have heard of his name. But if they were born in the inner waters, then it makes sense. The cultivators in the inner waters have always been exclusive, and they really don't know much about the various forces in the inner waters.

Min Jishu had a smile on his face, showing a faint estrangement, but because of his appearance, it is easy for people who see him to ignore the estrangement.

Seeing that the surrounding atmosphere has eased a lot, Min Ji said with ease: "Miss Min, I don't know where to go next?"

Wen Qiao glanced at him, and said plainly: "You are all with us?" She looked at the group of cultivators in the inner sea.

Min Jishu turned his head to look over, and didn't make a decision for them.

Seeing this, these inland water cultivators nodded quickly, vaguely looking at Min since he was sloppy, and he wanted to follow him wherever he went.

"Then go together."

Min Ji opened his mouth and walked first, and the cultivators in the other inner waters hurriedly followed.

Wen Qiao was still leading the way, Duan Haoyan and Min Jishu followed, followed by Tang's disciple and the cultivator in Inner Sea. They had clear boundaries, and they were secretly wary of each other.