42 : Red Star Flower

The Chiyan Leopard is a fire-attribute monster. It is naturally close to flames, so its territory is near a volcano, the temperature is high, and most of the surrounding plants are fire-type spiritual plants.

This group of people came from the royal family of Anqiu City. The son of Jinyi was a direct disciple of the Wang family. He was named Wang Xiuyuan, and he was also known as the son of Xiu.
When Wang Xiuyuan came to Cangwu Mountain this time, apart from hearing that the disciples of the Shang family from the Huaiyin City, the rival, came to Cangwu Mountain to find the spirit grass to refine the Sha Pill, they also came to find a Red Star Flower, which was used to refine the Chi Yang Pill Main spirit grass.

Earlier, they inquired clearly about the location of the red star flowers, and they were fully prepared for picking the red star flowers.

As long as you find the Scarlet Star Flower and give it to the family's alchemist, this time the five-city alchemy, their king's alchemist will be able to refine the scarlet sun pill at the alchemy, which will defeat the other four cities. And Wang Xiuyuan can also serve in the family, his position is further improved, and more resources favored by the family.

Wang Xiuyuan took two twin maidservants and a group of guards towards the place where the red star flower was.

The closer to Chi Yan Leopard's site, the higher the surrounding temperature, and the two maidservants were already sweating, and they kept trying to sweat with handkerchiefs. The cultivation bases of the people around them are all higher than them, although they feel hot, they are not unbearable.
"My son, the Scarlet Star Flower is there," the inquiring guard said.

Wang Xiuyuan looked in the direction he was pointing, and saw that there was a cave in front of him. The surrounding bare-and-exposed mountain walls were all crimson, like a color burned by flames. There seemed to be flames coming out of it, and there was no grass growing, as if there was even air. Distorted by the scorching fire.
The Chi Xing Hua was in this cave, guarded by the Chi Yan Leopard.

"Where is the Chi Yan Leopard?"

"I don't know, we didn't detect its whereabouts. It should not be in the cave."

Wang Xiuyuan squinted a pair of affectionate eyes.
According to the information received, there is a passage leading to the volcano in this cave. Chiyan Leopard usually cultivates by the lava of the volcano, and guards the red star flower at other times. It should be the time for the Chiyan Leopard to go to the lava to practice. As long as they move faster and get the Chixing Flower, they will leave immediately, and they should not encounter the Chiyan Leopard.
After weighing it in his mind, Wang Xiuyuan decided to take a gamble.

"Jiaojiao and Qianqian stay here, let's go in and be careful." Wang Xiuyuan said.
It was already difficult for the twin sisters to come here. Knowing that they couldn't go any further, they hurriedly responded and found a place to hide.

Wang Xiuyuan flipped his hands and took out the prepared purified water, drove the purified water as a barrier, and walked towards the cave with the guards.
Soon after, there was a loud roar from the cave.

Jiaojiao  and Qianqian, who was waiting outside, was taken aback. When she was worried, she saw Wang Xiuyuan and his group rushing out of the cave in embarrassment. Behind them was an extremely angry red leopard.

The Chi Yan Leopard rushed like a red flame, blowing flames from his mouth. The flames burned the surrounding space red, and when it hit Wang Yuanxiu's and his party, it was blocked by a transparent barrier.
This is a barrier formed by clean water.

"Go!"

Jiaojiao and Qianqian lost their face and didn't know what to do for a while, then was picked up by the guards and ran away.