191 : Arrived at Feixing Continent

When there was still some distance away from the Feixing Continent, Xuanlun took them back to the surface from the deep sea.

Xuan Lun said to Ning Yuzhou and the others: "The Feixing Continent is ahead, so we won't go there, lest the high-level cultivators of Feixing Continent discover that we are approaching, and you may be affected by that time."

Feixing Continent is home to strong masters of the Yuansheng realm. If the emperor-level demon cultivator comes ashore, it will definitely attract the attention of the opponent.

Xuan Lun did not want to deal with high-level cultivators in Fei Xing Continent, so he chose to stop here.

The next journey is not far, and it only takes a few days to take a flying boat.

There are no large sea beasts in this area. Although few people from the Feixing Continent have cultivated, it is not uncommon. Usually, people sometimes come here to hunt sea beasts or find sea beasts to fight.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou knew his worries, but they did not reluctantly thank them for their help.

Lan Jinshang smiled at them and said, "Well, there will be a period of time. If you come to the Endless Sea in the future, remember to go to Xingyue Gorge, and we will definitely welcome you by sweeping the couch."

After saying goodbye to each other, the two demon cultivators re-entered into the sea and soon disappeared.

Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao stood on Feijian and watched them leave.

The endless sea quickly returned to calm, the surrounding seas were very quiet, and only them were left in the whole world.

The sky was blue, the sea breeze was blowing on the face, and there were occasional calls of seabirds in the distance.

At this moment, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou finally felt the difference between the sea area where human cultivating activities were carried out and the endless sea. Here, the sea finally felt less dangerous to them.

Ning Yuzhou took out a small boat from his storage bag and threw it to the sea, and the two fell onto the small boat from the flying sword.

Then, he released the monster beast in the space.

After leaving Xingyue Gorge, Wen Qiao asked Ning Yuzhou to send Wen Tutu into the space, lest he really had to sneak in the deep sea for a month. This was really unfriendly to the two terrestrial furry.

This month, Wen Tutu and Wen Gungun were both suffocated, and there was still a yin and yang spring in the space, and the two monster beasts didn't want to stay in the space at all. After they were finally released, the two monster beasts shuddered and rolled towards Wen Qiao, and crawled on her shoulders neatly, rubbing her while acting coquettishly, so that she would not shut them in the space in the future. They really didn't want to stay in space.

Looking at their appearance, Wen Qiao didn't know whether it was the deep-sea diving that caused them more damage, or if they were locked in a space with yin and yang springs, it would cause more damage.

The two are difficult to complete, so I can only hold them in my arms and rub them a few times to express comfort.

Compared with these two hairballs, smelling the ball is very calm.

It rolled from the bow to the stern, and found that they were still at sea, and suddenly had no interest, so Ning Yuzhou sent it back into space, and said that they would release it after they returned to the mainland.

The boat was still that mysterious boat, and there was no space for the huge smelling ball, two people and two beasts were enough.

Wen Qiao used a long pole to support the boat and rowed the boat towards the direction of the Feixing Continent.