57 : Pseudo bloodline

The next day, they continued to watch the competition of the prefecture-level alchemist.

As soon as they arrived outside the competition arena, they met the brothers and sisters Shang Hongyue who were waiting there.

When they saw Ning Yuzhou, the two brothers and sisters looked a little strange, and they stopped talking, and finally didn't know what to say, so they could only follow them to the stands of Shang's house full of thoughts.

Today is a prefectural-level alchemy game. The game has not yet started. There are already crowds of people on the terraces. The number of people who watched the match of the yellow-level alchemy and the mysterious-level alchemy was more than the previous two days.

The more advanced the alchemist's contest, the more attractive it is. In the Heavenly Pill Valley, nearly 80% of the cultivators gathered here.

Not long after they sat down, they heard a knock on the door.

The brothers and sisters Shang Honglang obviously knew who was knocking on the door, so they stood up hurriedly and said awkwardly towards Ning Yuzhou: "Young Master Ning, my third uncle is here, he...want to see you, what do you think? "

Ning Yuzhou's expression remained unchanged, very gentle and casual, "Master Shang is a senior, so I should have gone to see him."

Shang Honglang got a word and hurried to open the door.

Standing outside the door was a man who was nearly 30 years old from the outside. Monk Shang Honglang's facial features were somewhat similar, but his expression was very serious. When he approached the box, there was a seemingly non-existent Danxiang lingering. He is a person who is obsessed with alchemy on weekdays, so his body can be stained with such a strong pill incense.

Seeing the visitors, Qin Hongdao and Sheng Yunshen stood up one after another.

Although they are disciples of the martial art faction, they still respect the earth-level alchemist.

The brothers and sisters Shang Honglang accompanied them and introduced them to each other, "Uncle San, these are my friends, this is the son of Ning Yu Zhou, this is the girl Minxuan, the girl Qin Hong, and the son Qin Yun; everyone, this is my third uncle."

Qin Hongdao and Sheng Yunshen both used pseudonyms, and they did not have the pretense of being a disciple of the martial arts, and they acted like two ordinary cultivators.

Before Shang Yi came here, he had learned from his nephew and niece about the situation of the person who gave him the seven-leaf tongue Ganoderma lucidum.

At a glance, I can see the identities and cultivation bases of several people at a glance. Among these people, only the cultivation base of the female cultivator named Qin Hong can't see through. Among the other three, one has almost no cultivation base due to injury, and the others. Both are Yuanming and their cultivation base is not high.

Shang Yinian did not slow down because of the low cultivation base of Ning Yuzhou, and he was politely grateful, and said: "The kindness of both of you will be remembered in my heart. If you have anything to help in the future, even if you come to Shang's family to find me."

As an earth-level alchemist, the guarantee given is still very useful.

"Master Shang Dan is serious." Ning Yuzhou smiled gently, "We are friends with Brother Honglang. We happen to have seven-leaf tongue Ganoderma lucidum. It is a waste to leave it. It is better to give it to those who need it more."

Shang Yinian knew that the other party was also an alchemy master, and his aptitude was quite high, but because his current cultivation level was low, his alchemy skills were not high, and his achievements might not be lower than his own. So he didn't say anything false, and after expressing his attitude, he told the brothers and sisters Shang Honglang to entertain their friends, and then went to participate in the competition of prefecture-level alchemy.