145 : Evil Beasts

After absorbing the evil spirits around, all the five treasured branch lights were on.

The soft light seems to disperse the evil spirits around, and it seems to absorb the evil spirits, but with dozens of breaths, the evil spirits within three feet of the place where they are located have faded a lot, the visibility has also increased, and even some gray growth under the feet can be clearly seen plant.

This wasteland is not really deserted. Sometimes we can see some weeds growing on the ground, but these weeds are also like the group of monsters, bathing in the evil spirit, and becoming a kind of evil spirit plant. It is easy to be ignored.

At this moment, Duan Haoyan and Shui Liyin have understood the benefits of this lamp, and it is simply a treasure in such a place full of evil spirits.

With the treasure branch lamp, they can not only be less disturbed by the evil spirits around them, if they encounter other powerful evil spirits, they can also use the treasure branch lantern to absorb the evil spirit and buy time for them.

Of course, Baozhi Lanterns are not omnipotent, they just play an auxiliary role, and they still need to be vigilant.

Wen Qiao also pulled out a precious branch lamp from the storage bag.

The Baozhi lamp is exquisite and exquisite, Wen Qiao looked at it, and hung it directly around her waist, looking really like an accessory.

Then she held the scorching sun bow and set off with everyone.

Because of the presence of the treasure branch lamp, the erosion of evil spirits was not so obvious, and Shui Liyin's face finally improved a lot.

A group of people marched in the gray mist formed by evil spirits.

Xu Shibao's branch lamp played a role. The light not only illuminates the way forward for them, but at the same time, the blooming light has a somewhat expelling and purifying effect. There were originally some monsters that were corroded by evil spirits would attack them from time to time, but the road ahead was very calm.

Soon after, they came to a forest.

The forest is shrouded in gray mist. All the plants in the forest are gray in color, and their trunks and leaves are stained with a layer of gray matter, just like the monsters they had previously encountered that were eroded by evil spirits. The color of the fur belonging to the monster itself will be replaced by gray, and its temperament will change greatly, and it will be full of aggressiveness.

Everyone increased their vigilance.

They walked into the woods, and the surroundings were quiet, except for the slight rustling sound from the grass with their feet on the ground.

"call!"

There was a slight air current in the air, as if something broke through the air.

The different water erected a barrier, and at the same time a ball of fire flew forward, and the stone golden whip was thrown out at the same time.

With a puff, something hit the barrier of the different water. The thing was so quick that it could not make a hit and it sprinted to the side, avoiding the fireball and the stone golden whip, and disappeared among the surrounding trees in a few strokes.

"What was that just now?" Tang Yelin asked in astonishment.

"It's movements are very agile, it should be some kind of monster." Tang Shaolin said solemnly, "You have to be careful."

Everyone responded, only Shui Liyin thought, pale and said: "I think that thing just now should be a kind of beast."

"What? It's really a monster?" The dumplings were busy confirming.