134 : Hairballs

Ning Yuzhou observed the surrounding environment and found that they had been transported to a place where giant plant-type monsters grew everywhere.

The plant in front of him that has fleshy touch and sweeps everywhere is not the only one. There is one every other distance. The tallest is a hundred meters high, and the shortest is also ten meters high. One person and one rabbit are in it, as if they are here in a giant country.

The terrain here is open and flat, and there is no end in sight.

Ning Yuzhou's gaze fell on the monster beast he judged to be a plant again.

Their skin is fleshy pink, and their thick rhizomes are stuck in the ground, looking from a distance, like a plant. But when you look up close, you will find that its body is actually close to the flesh and blood of animals. The top of the thick rhizome is growing with a huge bud. The bud is half-open and half-closed, and the shark-like teeth can be vaguely seen inside.

The most powerful thing about these plants is their tentacles-like fleshy touches. There are more than a hundred fleshy touches, and there are also dozens of few. Moreover, the fleshy touches are very long, and the range of extension is longer than their body size.

Fortunately, these plant-type monsters can't move around, they can only take root in the soil like plants.

In addition, they are also exclusive. Each plant-type monster only occupies one place and will not get too close. All living creatures that are close have become their food.

Ning Yuzhou observed them for a while, and soon understood them.

Wen Tutu grabbed his clothes and stared curiously at the plant-type monsters. After seeing them, he felt that they were not as good-looking as they were. But it had a white furry rabbit smashed, these ugly things without hair, they grew up. It hurts the eyes.

Ning Yuzhou hung in a purse around his waist, and a male topaz poked his head out to observe the surrounding environment.

Before coming to the Thousand Island Secret Realm, Wen Qiao separated the two topaz ants, and one person carried one. If they were accidentally separated, they could rely on the topaz to find each other.

Then, Ning Yuzhou sank again and sensed the existence of Wen Qiao.

He has a drop of Aha's blood in his heart, and he can use this drop of blood to perceive where she is.

Since they got married, they have been together and have never been apart except for a few days of separation in the Demon Repair Cave Mansion in Lintai Hunting Valley. Therefore, Ning Yuzhou had never deliberately used the drop of blood in his heart to perceive the other party, but now he was thankful for the drop of blood that had automatically merged into his heart.

After a while, Ning Yuzhou opened his eyes, and a look of joy appeared on his face.

He can sense Aha, although the distance is a little far away, the sense is looming, but there is a clear direction in the end.

"Let's go, Wen Tutu, let's go to Aha." Ning Yuzhou said to Wentutu.

Wen Tutu looked at him, then at the ugly things around him, as if asking, how to get out of here?

Ning Yuzhou turned his head to look at it, "Look at them, they look like carnivorous monster plants, why don't you go play with them?"

Hearing that the rabbit blew its hair in an instant, he jumped away from Brother Ning's shoulder with a grunt, and grinded his teeth loudly, as if asking Brother Ning how to bear the heart of letting a cute rabbit feed the ugly plant monster?