172 : High-level demon

The killer whale stared at the group of sea beasts far away from it, and suddenly dived into the water, like a ghost, approaching the sea beasts.

The sea beasts felt the killer whales approaching, and they were so scared that they dived into the water and swam far away. The killer whales were chasing after them, and they were determined to grab their spirit pills.

As the sea beasts chased and fled, they swam farther and farther in the sea.

The killer whale finally bit the tail of a Tier 7 dolphin, biting the tail dripping with blood, making it spit out the spirit pill that it had swallowed just now.

The dolphin uttered a painful cry, not because it didn't want to give the spirit pill, but that the spirit pill had been eaten by it.

Of course the good things have to be eaten the first time, otherwise they will be kept and robbed? The survival rules of the sea beasts made them very aware of things like spirit pills, and it is best to eat them directly, and only swallow them into their stomachs.

The killer whale was very angry at once, and when it opened its mouth to bite off the dolphin's tail, a hand suddenly appeared, pinched its tail and lifted it up.

The killer whale was slipped out of the sea by the hand, and the sea slid down the huge body of the killer whale and fell into the sea.

When other sea beasts saw this scene, they swam back and came out of the sea. When they saw the killer whales standing above the sea, they cried happily.

The person carrying the killer whale was a tall and slender woman wearing a blue dress. She smiled and said, "I heard that you haven't returned to Xingyue Gorge recently, but are running out one by one. Why do you all get here?"

The sea beasts called out again, and various voices were mixed together.

After listening, the woman in the blue dress showed a thoughtful look on her face.

At this time, the killer whale, who was lifted by her with its tail and carried on the surface of the sea, couldn't help but struggled and barked at her.

The woman in the blue dress shook its tail casually, and looked relaxed and comfortable, as if she was carrying a kitten, not a killer whale weighing more than ten tons.

The huge killer whale hung in mid-air, rotating 360 degrees, like a salted fish hung upside down to dry, and seeing the sea beasts that had been bullied by it jumped up happily.

The killer whale was so tempered by the woman in the blue skirt that it didn't dare to move around casually, and promised not to bully other sea beasts, but looked at the woman's eyes somewhat aggrieved.

"Okay, take me to find Xiaozhu, and I will meet those two people to fix it by the way."

The woman in the blue skirt said, throwing the killer whale back into the sea and lightly landed on the killer whale's back.

The killer whale did not dare to refuse, and obediently carried her to swim towards the place where they exchanged spirit pills with the human beings.

***

Wen Qiao was chatting with the little dolphins and seals about this sea area, taking the opportunity to learn more about the surrounding situation, suddenly noticed something, her face changed slightly, and she stood up abruptly.

In her perception, an extremely powerful existence is approaching here.

Wen Tutu also felt the powerful presence coming here for the first time. The hair on his body instantly exploded, his body stuck tightly to Wen Qiao's body, and he stared at the front vigilantly.