~Chapter 83~

I get to the club and Shane welcomes me by the entrance. He wraps his arms around me with a huge smile. "Hello beautiful," He said before pulling me into a brief make-out session. When he pulls back I give him a confused smile. 

"What was that for?" He shakes his head. 

"Because I can," I look away from him as Duke walks up to us. He smirks at me and holds out his hand. 

"Dance with me?" Shane scuffs. 

"She just got here. If anyone gets to dance with her it's going to be me. You know, her boyfriend." Duke looks at him with a smile. 

"You may be her boyfriend but I am her side piece so I always come first." He said grabbing my hand. I scuff and shake my head at him. I look at Shane as he smiles. 

"He's kidding about him being my side piece." He nods.

"I know," Duke pulls me on the dance floor and starts dancing to Akon beautiful. I shake my head at him. He frowns at me and I roll my eyes before I start dancing. He smiles. 

"Hey, are you and Shane doing okay?" He asked. I give him a confused look. 

"Why are you asking me that?" He shrugs. 

"Well by now everyone has heard about what happened between him and Jackie." I look away from him. 

"You say that like they were caught sleeping together," He scuffs. 

"Might as well have been. With everything you two have gone through you would think that he would be more understanding. He fought through hell for you only to end up losing you if he keeps on the same path he's taking." I look at him. 

"She made the moves," He nods. 

"I'm talking about him spending all of his time away from you. He has no excuses as to why he can't take a few hours a day for you. We are both in charge and this business will survive a few hours without him. If you ask me it seems like he rather spend his time anywhere you are not." I take a deep breath. 

"Well, he is your cousin. Maybe you should talk to him." He smirks. 

"If I do that then I won't get my chance with you after he fucks up." I roll my eyes. 

"I thought you flirting was a joke?" He nods. 

"Most of that time yes but that doesn't mean my feelings for you aren't there. I've always had feelings for you ever since we were young. I just never showed them because I knew of Shane's and he saw you first." His eyes said he meant everything he said. He smiles. "I will have a talk with Shane. Go get yourself a drink." I watch him walk away and I sigh. 

"Guys are so annoying," I wined. 

"Ouch," I hear. I turn around and almost regret it. Lee gives me a small smile. "Hey," 

"Hi," He tucks his hands into his sweat pants pockets. His eyes went on something else and I took that time to check him out. He was wearing grey sweats and a black t-shirt. He had on black jordans. His hair was partly wet and he smelled like springtime. His eyes went back on me and I take a deep breath looking away from him. 

"Where is your boyfriend?" I look back at him. 

"Having a conversation with his business partner," He nods. 

"Would he frown upon me asking you to dance?" I scuff. 

"I would," He lets out a nervous laugh. 

"We don't have to dance together we can just be next to each other." 

"My feet already hurt from the first two dances. You know heels are hard to walk in and dancing in them is a skill." He sighs.