~Chapter 59~

“Mom I have to talk to you,” Shane said walking in. I wiped the tears that ran down my eyes. “What’s wrong?” He asked looking at me. I looked away.

“Nothing,” I said.

“You’re a bad liar.” He said walking over to me. I looked at him.

“I said nothing is wrong,” I said. He rolled his eyes.

“People don’t just cry for no reason.” He said. I stood up crossing my arms.

“Why do you have to keep pushing this? I told you it’s nothing so its nothing.” I said.

“I know when you lie and I know it’s nothing. So why don’t you tell me?” He asked.

“Why do you care?” I asked.

“Because I do. I care about you a lot. So tell me.” He said.

“You don’t have a right to worry about me,” I said.

“I love you and if I want to worry about you I will.” He said. My heart jumped.

“You what?” I asked. He sighed.

“I said I love you.” He said. I slapped him.

“Did not see that coming,” Rosa said.

“Why the fuck did you hit me?” He asked. I giggled.

“Because you pissed me off but that was funny,” I said laughing. He seemed like he wanted to be angry but he started chuckling. He walked over to me and hugged me. “I’m sorry I hit you,” I said.

“Ehh I deserved it,” he said. I looked at him and nodded.

“Such a cute couple,” Rosa said. Shane looked at her.

“Can’t you give us a minute?” He asked. She giggled and left. He looked back at me. “I love you Lola and I’ve always had.” He said. I smiled. “I’m sorry I couldn’t say it earlier.” He said.

“You said it now which is what matters,” I said. He chuckled.

“Aweeee.” I heard. Shane and I looked behind him to the door where Derek, Freya, Adam, Rosa, Tucker, and James were. They all acted like they were staring at something else.

“I guess our moment is over,” Shane said. I shook my head at my best friend who was grinning ear to ear. Shane’s face came into view and he kissed me.

“Ewwwww.” I giggled. Shane smiled at me.

“Glad you two finally got your panties out of a bunch but we have business to take care of,” Kane said walking in the middle of Shane and me.

"Someone's jealous,” Freya said walking in. He looked at her.

“I don’t know about you but I would like to know if there are more people like Marco after us.” He said. She rolled her eyes.

“You’re being ridiculous. If they wanted to hurt us they would have attacked.” Freya said. I felt Shane tense up. I looked up at him.

“They did,” Derek said. She looked up at him.

“Mom I need to know if other people were involved with these deals,” Shane said. Rosa sat down and thought.

“Well, when Marco made all of the deals it was right after he found out he couldn’t have kids. He had gotten in a pretty big car crash and it prevented him to have kids. He made the deals and soon he made himself a dynasty. Marco worked with a bunch of people but none of them knew of these deals none expect Lincoln’s father and I guess Lincoln.” She said.

“Well, Lincoln’s father Malcolm died last year. All we have to do is worry about Lincoln.” James said. I looked at Derek.

“Lincoln wouldn’t hurt a fly. That boy is more broken then Marco’s heart.” Freya said.

“I wouldn’t say that. He tried to kill Lola.” Derek said. Freya looked at me.

“He threatened to but never made a sigh he was actually going to do it,” I said.