~Chapter 47~

A camera from in the way corner turns on and it shows Freya locked up. She sits and cries. She looks up into the camera as Lola’s face pops up on hers. Lola let’s out a tear as Shane walks into a room that was supposedly her and Marco.

Shane walks into the room where Lola laid with Marco. His heart speeds up. She looked at him. “Hey, love. Glad you could make it for the show.” She said kissing Marco. His fist clenched up.

“This your idea of getting him off my back?” He asked. She giggled. Something didn’t feel right.

“I was working with him from the begging. All I had to do was get you and Derek here at the same time. It was easy to do when I got you to fall for me. Now I get to watch you drown in your own blood.” She said. He backed up and ran down the hall bumping into Derek.

“Freya and Lola were behind this whole thing,” Derek said. Shane had tears in his eyes.

“I know.” He said.

“Let’s get out of here,” Derek said.

Freya and Lola’s restrains went lose and the door opened up. They quickly got up and ran to them. Shane and Derek held up a gun at them. Freya took Lola’s hand. “Lola they’ve been drugged,” Freya said as she seen the needle marks on their hands. Lola looks behind them and sees’s Marco in a robe. She pulls out her gun and shots it. Marco’s falls to the ground. It only pierced his chest. Close to his heart but missed. Lincoln came out in just jeans and held a knife to Freya’s neck.

“If he dies she dies.” He said. Freya rolled her eyes and lucky he didn’t see.

“Lincoln I’m bleeding.” Freya cries and falls limp in his arms. He looked worried. He dropped the knife and looked at her. “Oops did I say I was bleeding? NO, I meant you were.” She said dragging the knife in his heart. He looked at her with anger. Lola goes to shot Marco again. When she turns Shane had her at gunpoint. “Lola does something,” Freya said. Lola was still very pissed at him for trying to punish her brother. She was angry at him.

“I don’t want to. If he wants to kill me let him.” She said. Freya’s face drops.

“Lola-.’

“I deserve it just like my dad did and my mom,” Lola said looking down.

“You’re right you do deserve it, you ungrateful little bitch.” Lola heard and looked down the hall to see her mom. She held a gun to Shane. “I’m taking him away just like you took Marco away from me.” She said. Lola quickly blocked Shane just as she pulled the trigger. Freya grabs the gun from Shane and shots her. Lola noticed Marco going for her mom’s gun. She aims hers at him and shot him in the head. Everything went blank.

Shane’s P.O.V

I get this bad headache. I open my eyes and sit up. A hand touches my shoulder and I look over at her. She gives me a soft smile. I hug her. “How do you feel?” She asks.

“I’m fine,” I said.

“Do you still think that Lola and I are traders?” She asked. I look around the room to see we were back in my house. I was sitting on my bed. Lola nowhere to be seen. I stood up and walked into her room. “Shane there’s something I have to tell you.” Freya starts. I look at her. “Lola was shot trying to protect you.” She said. I burst out of my room scaring the men guarding my room. I marched down to the gym and past a secret door and down the steps and into a white room where Adam by the wall. I walked up to him and went to punch him but Derek held me back.

“Don’t man.” He yelled. I looked at him.

“Don’t? He kidnapped your girl and sat on the sidelines as our plans went down the drain and you tell you me not hit him?” I asked. He looked down.

“He stitched up Lola.” He said softly. He moved over and I saw Lola laying on the bed. I walked over to her and saw blood going into her arm. I touched her cheek. She looked so pale. My eyes darted to my hand to see a needle mark.

“We were drugged,” I mumbled. Mine rushed back to what happened. “The door handles?” I said. I moved back and took Derek’s hand to see his hand with the same mark. “God damn it!” I yelled. I picked up a small table closes to the door and throw it.

“He’s gone, Shane,” Derek said. I looked at him.

“What?” I asked.

“Lola killed him.” He said. I looked at Lola.