~Chapter 62~

After an hour and a half, Freya finally picked out an outfit for me and then herself. She decided to get into the shower so she walks to Derek's room. I looked at the window. A reflection of Shane walking into the room made me smile.

"How do you feel?" he asked. I turned to him.

"Pain but it's bearable," I said. He walks up to me.

"Do you want to rest?" he asked. I shook my head.

"After everything that we've been through we need this," I said. He nods.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower. Want to join me?" he asked. I looked into his eyes and nod. He grabs my hand and carefully helps me up. We walk to the bathroom and I strip out of my clothes. He puts a waterproof patch on my stomach and helped me in the shower.

I let the water hit my back and I hummed. I watched Shane strip out of his clothes. It was the first time I had seen him completely naked. Not that I mind. I turned my head as he takes off his boxers.

"You do realize I'm taking a shower with you right? So you're going to see me naked," he said. I nodded.

"Just a reflex," I said as he gets in behind me. His back touches me and I leaned in careful to not rip the patch off.

"I love this," he said.

"Hmm?" I said with my eyes closed. I was trying desperately to ignore the poking at my lower back.

"You in my arms. It's peaceful," he said. I looked up at him and seen his eyes closed. I smiled. "You're staring," he said. I roll my eyes and stand up straight. I wash my hair as he scrubs my back. I turned to him. He smiles. "Turning around to catch a peek?" he joked. I closed my eyes as the water washed the conditioner out.

"No," I said. I felt lips on my cheek and I opened my eyes to see him closer. I smiled.

"You're so beautiful," he said. I looked at my feet and regretted doing so because his dick was covering my view of my feet. I gulped. "What surprised it's big?" he chuckled. I looked up at him.

"I've seen bigger." I lied. He rolled his eyes.

"Share the water, will you? I came in here to take a shower too you know," he said.

"Oh, I thought it was your way of trying to get laid." I joked. He shook his head.

"No not like this. You're hurt, baby and I don't want to risk hurting you more," he said.

"I know. It was a joke." I said. He kisses me and I move out of his way. I watched the water run down his 6 pack and began to drool. Ever seen Somo in Ride? Like that.

I turn my head as parts of my body began to heat. I grabbed my towel and stepped out of the shower being careful to not move my stomach much. I walk in the room in my towel wrapped tight. A knock comes from the door and Kane walks in. His eyes almost pop out of his eye sockets.

"I just c-came in here to t-talk to Shane," he said stuttering. I couldn't help but notice his eyes roaming my barely cover my naked body. I walked into the bathroom as Shane wraps a towel around his waist.

"Kane needs to talk to you," I said.

"You answered the door dressed like that?" He asked.

"No, you left the door open," I said. He sighed.

"I bet he just loved seeing you like this. Stay in here." He said walking past me. I rolled my eyes. He walks into the room. "What's up? Besides, you staring at my girl who is naked with only a towel covering her." He said. I leaned on the bathroom wall.

"I didn't mind." I heard Kane's smirk.

"I bet," Shane said.

"Derek wanted me to ask you a few questions with the alliance." He said.

"Clearly he didn't mean for you to come in my room while I'm naked," Shane said.

"Worried I would your tiny turtle?" he asked.

"What? No, Lola was taking a shower." Shane said.

"Well, that's fine. I came in here for you. Derek said it was urgent and asked Freya to come and tell you that he needed you but I figured I'd do it out of the goodness of my heart." Kane said.

"Knowing she was showering?" Shane asked. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my robe. Shane looks at me as I walk out. I grab my clothes and Kane looks at me.

"Hey hot stuff," he said with a wink. I roll my eyes.

"Kane, tell Derek he's my second in command for a reason. I trust his judgment. Whatever he chooses I'm good with. Now if you don't mind I have to help Lola before she really hurts herself." Shane said kicking Kane out. He slammed the door in his face.

Shane walked up to me and I smiled. He leaned his head down and kissed me. I giggle. "You know you're sexy when you get jealous in only a towel," I said. He smirks.

"Come on let me help you get dressed," he said taking my robe off me. I undid the towel and slipped on my underwear with his help. I put on shorts and a bra with a tank top. "If you're not swimming today I'll stay out with you," he said. I shook my head.

"You deserve to let loose. Go swimming without me. I can help in the kitchen or whatever. I don't want to ruin your fun." I said.

"Me spending time with you is fun," he said. I nod. He gives me one more kiss and turns around. His towel drops and I turn. I heard him chuckle. I slip on my sandals and braid my hair in a French braid.

When I turn around he had his shorts on. I looked at his chest. "You're staring," he said. I looked at his eyes.

"So?" I said. He shakes his head.

"I'm gonna go see what Derek is doing. You get Freya and Adam and we will leave soon," he said. I nod. He grabs a grey tank top and slips it on. He walks out the door.

I fall back to the wall leaning on it. I placed my hand over my stomach where the stitches are. The pain was there ten times over. I closed my eyes and breathed heavy. "Please just let me make it through the day," I begged.