~Chapter 75~

I roll over to hit something hard with my hand and my eyes open up. I smile to see it was Shane's chest. I lay my head back down as he pulls me closer to his body. He takes a deep breath and opens his eyes slowly. He smiles as he sees me. He bends over and kisses my cheek. "How long have you been up?" He asked. 

"I just woke up," I whispered. He smiles. I began to blush as images from last night came up. I bury my head in his chest and he chuckles. 

"Don't get all shy on me. You know you enjoyed it." I lightly tap his chest which only caused him to laugh again. He takes a deep breath. I look up at him as he stares at the ceiling.

"What are you thinking about?" His eyes go down to mine.

"About how lucky I am to have you." I smile and roll my eyes. A knock on the door caught my attention and I look at it.

"Yeah?" Shane spoke.

"It's Kane." Shane sighs as he stands up. I blush as he turns my way to pick up his boxers and I see that he was slightly hard. He slips on some basketball shorts and walks to the door.

"Shane?" I hiss. He turns to me. I motion to my naked body and he smirks.

"Just cover up with the blanket." I was about to protest but he turns to the door. I pull the blanket up to cover myself as the door opens. Kane looks at me instantly. He smirks. "Do you actually have a reason for knocking on my door at 9 in the morning or did you just want to stare at my girl while she is naked?" Kane looks at him.

"Well I mean I wouldn't mind staring at her." Shanes's knuckles turned white as he gripped the door.

"You have five seconds to-."

"I didn't know she was naked," Kane said with an eye roll. Shane crosses his arms. 

"What do you want?" Kane's eyes glance back at me and I knew he was only doing it to piss Shane off so I rolled my eyes. 

"Derek and Duke said to let you know they left to go on a mission." Shane cocked his head to the side. 

"What mission?" Kane shrugged as he slid his hands in his pockets.

"They said something about telling you and you would understand." Shane nods. 

"Oh, got it. Okay." He said with a yawn. Kane glances at me another time and Shane moves in front of his view. "You can leave now." Kane looks up at him. 

"With them both being gone we need someone to assist in the training." Shane sighs. 

"Find James." 

"James is dealing with his own problems," Kane said. I sit up pulling the blanket with me. 

"Ask Adam," I suggested. Shane looked at me and back at Kane. Kane looks at me. 

"Adam is out for the day with Mike." I look down and sigh. 

"Fine." I get up making sure to cover myself. Shane watched me. 

"What are you doing?" He asked. 

"Getting dressed. We clearly aren't getting any more sleep." Shane walks up to me just as I grab an outfit. He takes it from me and smirks. 

"You are going to get your sexy ass back in the bed. I'll be back in five minutes." I give him a small smile as he places a kiss on my lips. I watch him walk to the door and hit Kane on the back of his head as he looks at me with a smirk. "Come on dumbass." Kane hissed as he turns while shutting the door. I let out a hum as I turn to look at the bed. I let the blanket fall as I walk into the bathroom. I turned on the water and stepped in letting the heat hit every tense muscle. I stand under the water for a while before actually cleaning myself. When I stepped out of the shower I heard the bedroom door open and shut. "No, Derek I told you I want that one." I stop drying my body as I listen. "I don't care what you do. Make it happen." I look at the bathroom door that was open as Shane walks in front of it. He sees me and his eyes roam my naked body and he smirks. "Yeah. Yeah. I get it I'm an asshole sometimes. I got to go." He ended the call and threw the phone on the bed. I take the towel to my hair. 

"What was that about?" He walks into the bathroom and shakes his head. 

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." I stop drying my hair and look at him. 

"More secrets? Seriously?" He smiles as he wraps his arms around my body. 

"Duke and I are trying to open a club in town. It's a cover for our products so we don't have to worry about delivering from a far distance. And we will still be making money." I nodded. 

"Okay." He chuckles. 

"I told you it was nothing." I give him a small smile to which he narrowed his eyes. His head dipped in my neck and he places a few kisses. I clench his shirt while letting out a small moan. "Now let's finish where we left off last night." I giggle as he places more kisses over my chest. 

"We both finished last night, Shane." I breathed. He captures my lips. 

"But I never said I was done." He breathed.