~Chapter 22~

“Fine, I’ll go in,” I said about to take a step. He grabbed my waist.

“You guys in,” Shane said They all went in beside me and him. He turned me to him and pushed me to the wall and held my hands above my head. I gasped. “You are gonna need to start listening to me. Someone might think I’m picking favorites.” He said. I smiled.

“I don’t know rules aren’t really my thing,” I said. He brought his head down to my neck kissing it. I bit my lip.

“I can change that.” He said biting my sick. His sinful lips began sucking at the sensitive skin. I brought my leg up an inch. I was starting to feel heated rushing down to my core. “You’re lucky you’re a virgin. Or I would have you in my bed in seconds.” He said. I gasp as his lips take mine in them. He dropped on one as the other held both hands. He brought his hand up the side of my leg. I was wearing shorts so his hands rubbing against my bare skin heated everywhere he touched. He pulled our lips apart. His hand went over my jean shorts to the end of my shirt. He put his hand under my shirt pulling my body closer to his. “You get one access in the gym. But this is it. Understand?” He said. I searched his eyes.

“Yes,” I said. He kissed me once more then pulled away but kept his hand on my waist. We walked in the gym with his hand still on my waist. I smiled when I saw Adam and DJ. They walked up to me.

“Hey, Troublemaker,” DJ said. Adam laughed.

“Hey, guys,” I said. They both gave me a hug.

“Adam here said you wouldn’t come in here because you were a band. But I said you would which means someone owes me $20.” DJ said. I looked at Adam who hands him the money.

“I told your rules aren’t my thing,” I said. He smiles.

“Well, now I know not to hope on the right thing.” He said. I smiled. An arm pulled me away from them. I looked at Shane.

“I was talking.” I pouted. He chuckled.

“Guys this is Lola. The one I told you would be here for personal reasons. This is her best friend Freya. You are to treat them both with respect. Any less and you will be killed.” He said. I elbowed him.

“You are mean,” I said.

“Really Lola right now? Do you have to say that right now? I am talking to my guys and you say that.” He said.

“You need to be nice to them,” I said.

“I don’t tell you how to paint you don’t tell me how to treat my men.” He said.

“Then at least don’t threaten to kill them every second you get. These men work their asses off risking their lives for you. The least you can do is say thank you.” I said. He smiled at me.

“You are cute when your grumpy but be quiet.” He said. He turned back to the guys who were trying their hardest not to laugh. Even Derek and Freya. He turned back to me. “You see what you did?” He said. I smiled.

“My job here is done,” I said turning around.

“Oh no, you don’t.” He said. I went to walk away but was pulled into someones strong hands. I squealed. “Alright, men you can go ahead and get back to training.” He said. They slowly started leaving. Adam and DJ came up to me as Shane let go of me.

“Why didn’t you tell us about you and Shane?” Adam said. They both had a smirk on there face.

“Oh, you guys are so funny,” I said. They both chuckled.

“I think that’s the first time I saw him like that,” DJ said. I looked back at Shane who was teaching one of his men a training technique. “I think you’re changing him.” He said. I looked back at them.

“I have to get back to the art studio,” I said. DJ’s face light up.

“There’s an art studio. I want to go.” He said. I giggled.

“I’ll go ask Shane,” I said. I went to walk over to Shane but as soon as I took a step he looked over at me giving me a warning look. I turned to Derek. “Can you get Shane?” I asked. He looked behind me.