~Chapter 9~

“Do I have to repeat myself?” Shane said as we get out of the car. I glare at him.

“If I misbehave you will drag me out of the school. I understand. I can’t tell if its Monday making you crazy or just you making you crazy.” I said walking away from him. He pulled my arm back so I went crashing into his chest. My face in his chest as his hovered over mine.

“Don’t make me regret this.” He said. I nodded slowly. “Do your usual school activities and meet me here after school. At 3:30 no less.” He said.

“I help Mr. Alex too,” I said.

“I’m aware which is why I said 3:30 no less.” He said. I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded again. “You look nice by the way.” He said. My cheeks heated up. “I’ll give you a minute head start before I go in school.” He said. I sigh and walk up to the school.

“Where the hell have you been?” I heard. I turn and saw Freya.

“Hey,” I said. She looked angry.

“Why the hell haven’t you been here for 3 days or replied to my 37 messages?” She asked. I felt guilty. I wasn’t allowed to tell her.

“My mom flew off the deep end again. I lost my phone in the house.” I said. She instantly turned guilty for yelling at her best friend.

“I’m sorry love. I just thought you tried to kill yourself again. Only this time did.” She said. I hugged her. No one has ever cared as much as she has. I was about to tell her sorry when Shane walked up to me. He had his high school smile on. It made me smile a little bit.

“Hello, Miss Michaelson.” He said. What is he doing?

“What do you want?” I asked. I figured he was playing his part I mise well play mine.

“Well, I had a question for you.” He said. What? Can I carry your child? Oh, wait no I have no choice in that matter.

“Yeah like, what?” I asked. He took a step forward. Everyone was now crowding us. He smirks.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” He asked. I was shocked.

“Temporary isn’t my thing,” I said. I couldn’t stop it from coming out. The smirk widen.

“Mine either.” He said. I placed my hand on my hip. “I got to get to class. Think about it ok?” He asked. I nodded and he walked away. The crowd lingered around me for a minute asking what just happened and then left. Freya had the biggest smile on her face.

“OMG did that really just happen?” She asked. I nodded. I guess it did.

“I got to get to class talk to you later,” I said. She nodded. I headed straight for my class only to be pulled in another empty hallway. I looked at Shane. He smirked. “A little heads up would have been nice,” I said.

“You are a terrible actor.” He said. I roll my eyes. “Besides it’s just a show for school. If your going to hang out me at school mise well give them a show. I roll my eyes again.

“Will I ever be able to have my own relationship?” I asked. He nodded.

“When we’re done.” He said placing his hand on my belly.

“Do we actually have to have sex? Can’t I just go to a place or something?” I asked.

“What scared I won’t fit?” he asked.

“Damn that ego of yours is bigger than ever isn’t it?” I asked. He smiles.

“We can’t have you go to a place to get it done because if certain people found out that were not actually dating and doing this the right way then we’re in trouble.” He said.

“Fine. Tomorrow let’s just get it over with then.” I said looking away from him.

“Yeah, it doesn’t work that way. You see you’re a virgin so which means we have to have sex twice before we can actually try for a kid.” He said. I put my hang on my hip.

“My best friend's mom’s a doctor. She had Freya when she was 16 because the first time she had sex she didn’t use protection. It’s possible to get pregnant the first time you have sex. And besides who says I’m a virgin?” I said. He grins.

“You’re going to tell me that you aren’t a virgin even though you’ve never had a boyfriend before?” He asked. I sighed.