~Chapter 104~

Lee's P.O.V

I walk into my small warehouse and Brandon walks up to me with a tablet in his hands. I look at him with a boring look. "Please tell me we don't have a problem," I mumble. He shakes his head. 

"No, of course not. I just came over here to tell you that all the systems are updated and untractable." I walk past him to go to find Jake. When I walk into the room I get a message on my phone. I look down at my phone as I was about to tell Jake to search for something. 

Lola:
There's a trader in your circle.

I let out a sigh and look up at Jake. He gives me a small smile. I turn to Brandon and he gives me a confused look. "Something wrong?" I shake my head. 

"I need a night off. I'm thinking about going to the club." He smiles. 

"I'm down." I nod. 

"I'll try to get Lola to go," He smirks. 

"How is your child doing?" I walk out of the room with him following me. 

"She's doing good. Lola is finally getting enough sleep." He nods. 

"I still can't believe you are going to be a dad," My throat went dry. 

"Yeah, me either." I get out to my car and head to Lola's house. I walk into the door to hear talking. I walk to the kitchen and Shane looks at me from the island. Lola turns from the stove. She gives me a smile. 

"Did you get my message?" I nod. 

"Yeah, I did. I'm glad you said something in time. I was about to have my guys start with the plan. But I guess we are going to have to wait until we find out." She nods. 

"Do you have any idea who it could be?" I nod. 

"I'm pretty sure it's my computer guy, Jake. He's the only one I barely know and he took a long time trying to find Mike." She nods. I look at Shane as I sit down. "I'm guessing you have one too?" He nods. 

"I'm guessing it could be Skye. She's the only one I don't know like that and she was asking a lot of questions about Lola." I nod. I turn back to Lola. 

"Hey, baby, do you feel like going out tonight?" She hums. 

"Where?" 

"I was thinking the club? I just need one day away from all of this." She smiles. 

"Sounds fun." I look at Shane. 

"Are you down?" He shrugs. 

"I have to be there anyway." I shake my head. 

"No, I mean as your day off. You can't leave to go deal with work. Duke can handle it." He nods. 

"Yeah, sure." I look back at Lola. 

"Are you sure you are okay with going? I mean you can't drink because you are pregnant." 

"I should be fine. I don't have to drink alcohol to have fun. If I feel upset or want to leave I'm sure either of you will take me home." I smile. 

"Okay, baby," She nods. She looks at Shane. 

"Invite Skye. If she is the trader we will find out tonight," Shane nods. 

"Okay, but we can't let her know we are on to her or the plan falls apart." 

"Of course. So we give her fake information." She said. 

"I invited Brandon. He was more than excited to go. He has been dealing with a lot with work and his personal life." She smiles. 

"Great,"