~Chapter 86~

Lola's P.O.V

I stare at the dozen messages from Shane on my phone. I go to his number and hover my thumb over the call button. Right as I was about to push it a knock was heard. I set my phone down and get up. I open the front door to see Freya and Lee. I look at Lee and take a deep breath. He rubs the back of his neck. "Look who I ran into on my way here," Freya said as she walks in. I open the door more for him to come in and close it as he does. Freya walks to the living room and glances down at my phone. Her eyes went to me. "It's been two days. You can't call him or even read his messages. You told him a week and you are sticking to that." I roll my eyes at her as I grab my phone. 

"Why did you bring him here?" I asked as I sat down on the big couch. Freya spreads out on the small couch and rubs her belly. 

"Because you are hurting and you need friends. Lee is a friend unless you give me a reason he can't be?" She asked as she raised an eyebrow. I look at Lee as he looks at me. I sigh. 

"Take a seat," he gives me a small smile as he sits next to me. Freya smiles. I look at her. "How is my baby doing today?" She lets out a long sigh. 

"She wouldn't let me sleep at all last night," I raise an eyebrow. 

"She?" She smiles. 

"I hoping it's a girl," I nod. 

"Does Derek know yet?" Her eyes went away from mine. "Freya?" 

"You know what I said about it," She whispers. I sigh. 

"He deserves to know," She nods. 

"I am aware but I am not ready to tell him," I nod. 

"Okay," I look at Lee to see his eyes on me. I give him a small smile.

"I heard about the breakup," He said softly. I nod. 

"Yeah, we both needed some time away from each other to figure out if we still want the same things. As of right now, I'm not so sure if we do," He nods. 

"Well, I am here for you if you need." I look at him. "Just friends scouts honor," I giggle. 

"I would like that," He smiles. 

"Okay," I look at Freya, and she giggles. 

"I told you it will be fine," She said as she closed her eyes. I roll mine and look back at the TV. 

A-Week-Later
Freya's P.O.V

I lean back against the tub as my stomach starts to calm down. I groan as I close my eyes. I hear a door close and I open my eyes to look out the bathroom door. "Freya?" I hear Derek yell. I try to get up only for my stomach to get upset again and I hung over the toilet once again. "Oh baby," His hands go on my back. Once I was done I leaned back against the tub. I let out a deep breath. He walks out of the room and comes back with some water. He hands it to me. I drink some and spit it out trying to clean my mouth. I downed the rest. "Are you okay beautiful?" I look down at the floor. 

"Yes," He helps me off the ground and helps me to the bed. I sit down and turn to him as he sits down. "There is something I need to tell you but I need to explain to you why I haven't." He nods. 

"Okay," I take a deep breath and look down at my hands. 

"I'm pregnant," I said looking back up at him. He didn't even look surprised. 

"I know," I give him a confused look. 

"What?" He nods. 

"Freya, I know the signs pretty well. I mean I wasn't exactly sure but I was more leaning on it. I just haven't figured out why you haven't told me. I was worried that maybe you were still trying to decide if you wanted to keep it or if you wanted to raise it without me." I shake my head quickly. 

"None of those were even close. I mean at first, I wasn't sure if I wanted to be a mother but I know now. I also know that I don't want to raise this child without you. I know how it feels to not have my father in my life. I won't ever do that to my child. I love you and I want to raise this baby with you." He gives me a small smile. 

"That's a relief," I smile at him. He takes a deep breath. "Why were you scared to tell me?" A tear slides down my cheek. 

"Because I don't want to raise this child here. In this lifestyle. It's too dangerous and I won't put a child into it." He looks down. 

"You didn't tell me because you want to leave Seattle?" I gulp. 

"Yes," His eyes go on me. 

"My life is here. The only family I've ever known. Shane is here. I couldn't leave him alone. Especially right now. The breakup really has his head messed up." I nod slowly. 

"Derek, Shane is a big guy. He can handle himself. He isn't alone. He has his brother and cousin. I'm not asking you to leave your family. I'm not even asking you to come with me. All I'm asking is you think about it." He searches my eyes as if I held the answer he was looking for. He takes a harsh breath. 

"Where are you going to go?" I lick my lips as they went dry. 

"New York. Mack has a house there that he said he put in my name a while ago if I ever needed it. I'm going to be leaving next month." He lets out a deep breath. 

"Do you know the gender?" I place my hands on my stomach and look down. 

"No, I wanted you to be there when I found out. Although I'm hoping it's a girl." He chuckles. 

"It's definitely a boy," I look up at him. He smiles. "I have a feeling," 

"If it is a boy?" He smiles as he looks at my stomach. 

"If it's a boy I want to name him after my brother." I give him a sad smile knowing that he had lost his family in a house fire when he was 12. His little brother was four. His name was Luca. 

"I like that." He pulls me to him. 

"I love you so much," He breathed. More tears fell as I close my eyes. 

"I love you too,"