~Chapter 35~

He placed his hands my ass. He pulled up and my legs wrapped around his waist. Just above his v-line. My arms wrapped around his neck as he walked us over to the wall. He leaned my back on it and I smiled. "Let me know when you want to stop." He said. I nodded and he brought his lips close to mine. I captured his lips in mine. His hands still rested on my ass as he continued to kiss me. I ran out of breath and pulled away. He tried to kiss my lips again but I pulled back more. He moved his lips down to my neck kissing it. He began to suck on my sensitive spot and I tightened my legs around him as my core began to heat more.

I dug my hands in his hair tugging on it. He let out a very sexy moan as his lips were pulled off my neck. He looked at my eyes and groaned as he pushed me more to the wall. Hunger and passion cloudy his eyes. He went to kiss my neck more but I pulled his head back by his hair. He looked back up at me. I pulled his head closer to mine and he gladly took my lips in his own. I nibbled on his lip and he then began sucking on mine. I gasped as he one of his hands slapped my ass. He pulled us off the wall and walked us to his bed. He set me on his bed and walked over to the door.

"Hey, Mike and Ray don't let anyone in my room." He said. He then shut the door and walked up to his dresser. He grabbed out a little gold packet. "Just in case you want to." He said setting on the table. I nodded. He came back over to me and pulled my legs so I was laying on my back. I giggled.

"You're such a charmer," I said. He placed his lips on mine and lifted my legs with his hands.

"I can be whatever you want." He said. I frowned.

"For how long?" I asked. He kissed my inside thigh by my knee. "Shane I'm not gonna be a one night stand. Or a friend with a benefit." I said. He kissed my lips again.

"You've always been much more to me." He said. I smiled.

"Happy birthday," I said. He smiled.

"Thank you beautiful." He said. I smiled.

"Where were we?" I asked. He pulled away.

"Just about to head to bed." He said. I frowned.

"No, we weren't," I said. He smiled.

"I want to take us slowly. I want to prove to you that you're not going to be anywhere close to a fuck buddy." He said. I nodded. He took his shirt off. "Put this on," He said. I got up and did so.

I lifted up the back a bit. "Can you undo my bra?" I asked. I felt his hands on my back giving me the case of goosebumps. My bra went lose but his hands never moved. His finger traced a cut I had on my back. "My mom was drunk and asked me for money. I told her no so she broke the bottle she had and cut me." I said. His hand moved but then his lips were felt. I bit my lip and closed my eyes. "If you want to take us to slow then be aware of your actions," I said. He walked in front of me and picked me up. My legs wrapped around his waist again.

"I can do as I wish. If I want to kiss you then I will. If I want to watch you get dressed I will. If I want to pin you to my bed I will." He said. I giggled.

"I got it," I said. He smiled.

"Good. Because you're mine now." He said. I rolled my eyes. He smiled and placed his lips to mine. He set my feet back on the ground and I took off my bra. I look a red spot on my neck and my jaw hung low. I looked up at Shane. He smirked.

"You gave me a hickey?" I asked.

"I don't know did I?" He asked. I glared at him. He smiled bigger. "Looks good on you." He said. I shook my head and walked over to the bed. Before I got on the bed I stripped out of my jean shorts. I closed my eyes once I was under the blankets. I felt a leg go over me and Shane falls on the bed behind me. He snuggles up to me and I giggle. "Why are you laughing?" He asked. I turned to him.

"The way you fell on the bed was funny," I said. He smiled.

"I'll do it again if it means I get to hear your laugh again." He said. I sit up and swing my leg on the other side of his body. He places his hands on my waist. "What are you doing?" He asked. I smirked.