~Chapter 96~

I giggle as Lee starts tickling me on the couch. I try to push his hands off of me but he grips my waist. I let out a small gasp as I look into his eyes. He smiles. "Just admit it. You love when I stay over?" I roll my eyes as I move my hair out of my face and turn to the TV. 

"I love it more when you leave." He gasps. I squeal as he goes to tickle me again. I get up so fast from the couch and run towards the stairs only to run into someone as they walk into the house. Hands went on my waist stopping me from falling over. I look up at Shane as I let out a small laugh. I give him a smile before standing up straight. "Thanks," He nods. 

"Don't go falling over." He said seriously. I roll my eyes as I cross my arms. 

"Would you relax, Shane? The doctor says our baby is fine. Stop worrying so much." I said walking back to the living room. 

"Well excuse me if I worry consider you weren't even supposed to be able to get pregnant." I look at him as I sit down next to Lee. 

"I understand why you are worried I just think you should worry less." He snorts as he spreads out on the small couch. 

"I will always worry about you whether or not you are in danger." He says. I look at him and he looks at me. "Sorry," I shake my head. 

"Don't apologize," He gives me a small smile and looks back at the TV. Lee places his hand on my thigh causing me to look at him. He smiles. 

"Brandon says he misses you," I smile.

"Is Brandon actually your best friend or does he just work for you?" 

"Both. It's kind of like Shane and Derek. Although Brandon and I aren't that close." I nod. 

"You know I think he has the hots for Freya." He chuckles. 

"You noticed huh?" I nod. 

"It was obvious." He hums. I lean back on the couch while watching the TV. I look at Shane to see his eyes on me. I take a deep breath and look at him for a minute. He takes a deep breath as he swallows harshly. I stand up ready to walk into the kitchen only for a shot of pain on my right side. Shane was at my side in seconds. 

"Lola?" He breathes. I use him to hold myself up as I clutch my side in pain. I take a few deep breaths. "Take to me," He rushed in my ear. I groan. 

"Give me a second to breathe," I snapped. Lee stood in front of me watching with worry. The pain subsided and I look at Shane. "I'm fine now." He gives me a confused look. "It was just a cramp. Relax," He lets out a breath of air as he closes his eyes. I look at Lee as he had the same reaction. I let go of Shane and walk to the kitchen to get a drink of water. My mind raced to Mike and the glass slipped out of my hand and shattered on the ground. They were both in the kitchen in seconds. I look at them shocked. "Would you two stop crowding me? I'm pregnant not glass," They clear their throats and Lee grabs the broom. I hold out my hand for it. "I can take care of it. 

"You are pregnant, Lola. Sit down." He said. I open my mouth to object when Shane picks me up and puts me on a stool. I roll my eyes at these two. 

"You two are making my head spin." They both give me the same smirk. 

"Still can't decide who you love more?" Lee asked. Shane crosses his arms as he looks at him.

"I don't think it's hard to see." They both crossed their arms and gave the same face. It was like I was looking at twins but not really. 

"Honey I'm home!" Freya called out. 

"In the kitchen!" I yelled back. She comes walking in and sits down as she looks at the glass on the floor.