~Chapter 60~

“Whatever at least he’s no longer a problem,” Derek said. Freya looked at him.

“He’s dead?” She asked. He nodded.

“At least we have no more problems,” Kane said crossing his arms. Shane looked at him.

“I don’t know about that. You see you butted in when I was talking with my girl.” Shane said. I rolled my eyes. Kane looked at him and then at me and smiled.

“Yeah so?” He said.

“Lola’s taken except that,” Shane said. Kane shook his head.

“I don’t buy it,” Kane said.

“Fine how about I fight you for her?” Shane said. My eyes went wide. “Winner gets the girl,” Shane said.

“Um excuse me I’m not a prize you win.” I snapped. Shane turned to me.

“Of course not a baby. You’re living in one.” He said. I couldn’t help but smiled.

“You want me to fight for a girl?” Kane asked. Shane nodded. I looked at Kane. “Fine.” He said.

“This is gonna be good,” Derek said.

“Take it to the gym boys. If my art room gets destroyed I’m going to be your next problem.” Rosa said. Shane looked at her.

“Mom this isn’t your studio anymore.” He said. She nodded.

“I know it’s hers. But that also doesn’t mean you can destroy it with your petty arguments.” She said. He nodded. I left the room and walked down to the gym. I stood by the door until I heard footsteps. I waited until I saw feet in front of me. I looked up to see Shane smiling.

“You are going to be the death of me.” He said bringing me to his chest. I smiled.

“Hey, that’s my girl,” Kane said. I giggled.

“Assuming you win the fight,” Shane mumbled.

“Oh, I will. I know all your moves.” He said. I smirked.

“Do I have your permission to walk in the gym?” I asked. He smiled and nodded bringing his lips down to mine. I walked in the gym watching them fight each other. I giggled as they fought. Kane had the same moves as Shane did. Shane ended up looking at me and stayed still. Kane knocked him on his ass.

“Ha! Looks like you just found yourself a better-looking man.” Kane said walking up to me. I crossed my arms.

“Really? You think you won?” I asked. He looked at Shane who was now back on his feet.

“I did.” He said.

“OK then,” I said. He went to bring his lips down to mine but I grabbed his arm and brought it behind his back pulling and kicking at his knees. He landed on the ground face down. “I wouldn’t try to get up because you will hurt more than you do,” I said. He groaned. “You lost btw,” I said. Shane shook his head as he walked up to me.

“You little devil.” He said pulling me in for a kiss. I giggled and kissed his cheek. “You are such a turn on.” He breathed. I rolled my eyes.

“That’s not fair. The fight was between him and me.” Kane said as he stood up.

“Yeah, but it was about me which means I had all right. Besides a fight won’t decide who I end up with. I do and I want Shane.” I said. Kane nodded.

“Ehhh no harm no fail.” He said walking out.

“Hey, Lola what do you say we go again?” Adam said. I turned and saw him smiling.

“You got your ass kicked last time,” I said crossing my arms. He chuckled.

“I let you win.” He said. I rolled my eyes.