~Chapter 32~

"Apology accepted. Get off me now." I said. But he didn't.

"I wasn't done." He said.

"You're hurting my arm." I lied. He moved the hand that was holding my bad hand down.

"Better?" He asked. I let out a breath of air.

"What else do you have to say?" I asked. He smiled and moved his hand towards mine. His lips danced over mine. I kissed him back. He moved his hands and placed them on my waist. I brought my good hand to his hair tugging it. A knock came from the door and Shane smiled. "Go check the door, Romeo," I said. He placed another kiss to my lips then got up and opened the door.

"Yes, Derek?" Shane said. Derek walked in.

"I came to hang out with you guys." He said. I sat up. Shane looked at me.

"He's been lonely since Freya went home. Derek, you do realize it's Friday right?"

"So?" he said.

"Go pick up my crazy friend," I said. He smiled.

"Sorry if you guys wanted to hang out with me." He said leaving. I shook my head.

"Can I check your wrist?" He asked. I nodded. "Sit on the bed." He said. I sat on the bed and he began talking of the cast. I hissed. "It's only gonna hurt for a second." He said. I nodded. Once it was off he looked up at me. "Look away." He said. I nodded. I looked away and he grabbed something from the bathroom. I soon found out it was a cloth when he used it to wash whatever was on my hand. "These stitches aren't working." He said. I turned my head to look to see when he was talking about. He looked at my eyes. "Baby just watch my eyes ok? I don't need you having an anxiety attack." He said. I looked away.

"What do you mean the stitches aren't working?" I asked.

"The cast is rubbing against your cut and reopening it. You may not be able to wear the cast until this heals." He said.

"But what am I gonna do? My hand is broken, Shane?" I asked.

"Baby I get that but until this cut heels you stuck having the cast-off," Shane said. I frowned.

"This is really gonna suck," I said.

"I'm gonna go grab my aid kit. Don't move your head." He said. I nodded. He was gone for a second and came back. He put a patch over the cut and put a wrap around my hand. "Your hand will have some support but you need to be careful because it's not as strong," Shane said. I nodded. I looked down at my hand and frowned.

"I may never paint again," I mumbled. Shane reached up and pressed his palm to my cheek.

"There's still a chance you will be able to. Just hang in there." He said. I nodded as a shot of pain ran up my arm. I looked at my hand. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"It's my hand. It hurts." I said. He grabbed my side picking me up with him and sits on his bed with me on his lap. He leans against the wall and I curl up on his lap.

"Try to get some sleep." He said in my ear. I turned my head to look at him and noticed my face was two inches away from his. I looked at his lips and leaned in placing my lips to his. He kissed me back for almost a minute until he pulled away. I laid my head on his chest. I closed my eyes. A knock came from the door and Shane sighed. "Who is it?" He asked.

"Freya." He looked down at me. I looked up at him.

"Freya can you come back tomorrow? Lola's hand is in pain so I want to get her to sleep." Shane asked. The door opens anyway. "Seriously?" Shane asked. We both looked at the person.

"Tucker?" We both said. I got up and walked up to him.

"Tucker you shouldn't be here," I said. He smiled.

"Derek brought me here." I looked at Derek.

"I should kill you," I said. Tucker grabbed my hand.

"Lola it's completely fine. Derek is my cousin." He said. I was surprised. "I'm used to the stuff he does here." He said. Shane got up.

"Lola since we're not going to get any sleep anytime soon I'm gonna take Derek to go talk to the guys," Shane said near my ear.

"Ok," I said. He placed a kiss to my cheek.

"If your hand starts hurting again come get me." He said. I nodded. Derek and Shane both left. I sat on the bed and Freya walked up to me.