~Chapter 93~

Shane's P.O.V

James walks in the door as I was staring at Lee and mom through the gym doors. He snorts causing me to glance at him. "What are you staring at? Is Lola in there making out with our new brother?" He asked as he walks up to me. I give him a confused look. 

"First no, it's mom and Lee. Second, Lola left an hour ago." James shakes his head. 

"Lola's car is still out front with both her phone and purse in it." I stand up straight and open the gym doors. Lee looks at me and stands up. 

"What's wrong?" I walk up to the table and lean on it. 

"Do you know where Lola went?" He crosses his arms. 

"You were the last one to be with her why would I know?" I roll my eyes. 

"Well, you seemed to be the one who knows more about her these days." He crosses his arms. 

"I will not apologize to you for being there for her." I snort. Mom looks at us a few times before gasping and walking up to me. 

"Shane Albus Grey, did you and Lola break up and not tell me?" I look at her with a guilty look. 

"I didn't want to tell you over the phone," She hits my shoulder. 

"You should have told me." I nod. 

"I know mom," She sighs and looks at Lee. 

"Let me guess, you are in love with her too?" I look at Lee as he looks at me. He sighs. 

"Yes," I look down at the table. 

"Perfect," I mumble. 

"Okay, can we put away the dog fight for a minute and figure out where Lola went?" James asked. I look at him. 

"You seriously let her leave without someone with her?" Lee asked. I turned to him. 

"She is an adult. She is going to do what she wants to do. And if you have forgotten she and I aren't on the best of terms right now." He glared at me. 

"You would be if you didn't try to replace her two weeks after you broke up." He starts walking away and I walk up to him stopping him. 

"I have had enough of your shit-talking." He snorts. 

"Get used to it because I'm not even close to done." I raised my hand to hit him but someone stopped me. I look over to see Skye looking worried. 

"Shane, you need to calm down. Beating up your brother isn't going to help solve your problem." I groan and take a step back. Lee glares at me as I glare at him. 

"Shane!" Freya yelled outside of the gym. I look her way as she comes running in. I run up to her. 

"Freya, you are pregnant. You shouldn't be running." She looks at me scared. I give her a nervous look. "What is it?" 

"I overheard you and Derek talking in the hall about Lola so I thought i would go outside to see if she went for a walk but when I go out to her car there was a letter carved on the car in the dirt." I give her a confused look. 

"A letter?" She nods. 

"It was an M." I stared at her for a moment but I wasn't really there. I growled and walked up to a wall in the gym that happened to be the secret room. I walk up to the computers and type in a few things to get to the video footage of the front of the house. Lola and Mike were talking. She walks up to her car and draws the letter before glancing at the camera. I brace myself before turning around to see Lee in here watching the footage. 

"Mike took her?" He asked himself. I cross my arms. 

"How is it that you know about him and we don't?" He looks at me. 

"Because you are stupid and think everything is easy." I launch at him and hold him against the wall by his throat. 

"Shane!" Freya shouted. I narrow my eyes at him. 

"Tell me what I want to know." He coughed a few times. 

"Why?" I tightened my grip. 

"Because I only ask nicely once." He coughed more and James pulled me off of him. 

"You aren't going to get the answers you are looking for by killing him or knocking him out." I look at James. 

"He knows more than he is saying. I need answers and I need them now. I don't care if he is our brother. If he is a threat to Lola or my baby then I will kill him." James swallows loudly before looking at Lee. Lee lets out a dry laugh. 

"It took you what three seconds to turn against me the moment she was gone?" 

"Oh, I was never on the same side as you but she wanted us to play nice and now look where she is. So start talking." He rolls his eyes. 

"Do your worst. You won't get the information you want. Like it or not, I'm a good guy. You just don't want her to end up with me because you messed up." Before I could rethink my decision my hand jolted forward and his nose started to bleed. He groans. 

"Shane," Mom hisses. I close my eyes.

"I'm fine," Lee said. I open my eyes as she tried to help him. He stands up straight and goes closer to me. "Consider this over. You aren't my brother and you never were. You were never going to accept me because of her. I'm going to find her without your help. I know him enough to know his moves. Hell, you didn't even know he was a threat." He goes to walk away but James stands in his way. 

"You aren't leaving until we get some answers." He said. Lee looks at me. A second later Kane walks in and pulls James out of the way. I look at Kane. 

"I knew something was off with you," I said. He looks at me with a pissed-off look. 

"The love of your life was taken along with your unborn child and here you are picking fights with your brother? Seems you don't love her at all if all you care about is throwing a few punches." Lee walks out of the room and I follow behind him slowly. Derek and Duke stand in the doorway to the gym. Lee looks at them as he walks to the doors. 

"This has gone on for too long. Shane, you need to stop acting like a child throwing a fit. Derek and Duke find something productive to do. Lee, please help us find her. She is pregnant for crying out loud." Mom said. Lee looked at her. I felt guilty because she had to find out all of this without a warning. Derek and Duke walked into the room and up to the table. I walk up to the table as Lee stood there lost in thoughts. Kane walks up to the table as well. 

"I'll help find her but I'll do it at my own base. Just in case they decide I'm no longer useful," Lee said. I look at him. He glares. "There's just something about being surrounded by guys who have their loyalties somewhere else that just makes your skin crawl." I give him a fake smile. 

"Take Kane with you. He seems to be your only friend here might as well have someone you can count on to relay your messages. I do hope you plan on giving us a heads up when you learn some more information than what you gave us." He fakes a smile as well. 

"Only if you agree to as well." I nod. He turns around and walks out. Kane looks at me. 

"Shane I-," I shake my head at him as I give him a death glare.  

"You made it very clear that you do not work for me, only you work for Tucker. You do not answer me but I will make it very clear that if you double-cross me again you will not be able to go home to that girl of yours. And I'm making this threat a promise to you in front of Tucker. He knows better than anyone that I make due on my promises. So I highly suggest you figure out where your loyalties lie." He nods. 

"Understood,"