~Chapter 3~

"Someone has a very large ego." I snapped. He looked at me.

"It's not the only large piece of me." He said.

"Oh please your head is big but your brain is about the size of yours."

"Enough children. Shane, please get her in her seat. Wouldn't want her to harm herself." Peter said. I looked at Shane. He brought his hands down to my waist. His face so close to mine. I stuck in a breath of air. This was my first time being touched by a guy. Well besides earlier. I forbid love and boyfriends because mom was heartbroken when dad died. I was taken out of my thoughts when Shane pulled my legs so they wrapped around him. Then my arms. His touch alone made me burn in the inside.

"Keep your mouth shut. It will only anger him." He breathed against my ear. I nodded. He set me in my seat. I unwrapped myself from him and he stared at me for a second. "Let's go." He said. He shut the door and sat next to me. I kept my gaze on my hands. There was paint on the blue, red, and black. I hated it. I was starting to sweat. Shane noticed and grabbed my hands. He rubbed the paint off and wiped my hands with his shirt. "You're ok." He said. He was sweet but it didn't help. "Dad hurry up the pace." He yelled. I began scratching at my hands to rid them of the dirt. The car came to a stop and Shane grabbed my hands.

We walked inside and he brought me to a bathroom. His house was small. Probably because it was a work home. He dipped my hands in the water and my nerves calmed. I looked away as he helped washed my hands. "How did you know?" I questioned as he dried my hands. I avoided his gaze.

"Because I watched you at school for 5 years. I know you inside out. I also know that your mom won't even know your gone. And your friend Faith-." He said.

"Freya." I corrected.

"Freya, she envy's us. What I can't seem to understand is how I can't harm you." He said. I then looked at his eyes.

"Why am I here? To sleep with Peter?" I asked. He looked shocked.

"What? No. To sleep with me. Look just behave and I'll explain everything to you soon." He said. I looked away from him.

"I rather sleep with Derek." I lied. Shane was way hotter than Derek by a million.

"Yeah, well you don't get that choice." He said. I looked at him. "Well, maybe when we're done. But that won't be until 12 months maybe more." He said. 12 months? Why 12 months? What does he want with me-? My eyes widened.

"NO!" I backed away. He grew angry. One thing I learned from watching him. He was teddy bear sweet but grizzly bear mean.

"Behave." He said trying to calm his anger.

"No. There's no way in hell I would have sex with you let alone have your child." I said. He lost control.

"Derek!" He yelled grabbing my arm. I listened out in pain. Derek came in a second later.

"Yes?" He asked. He was watching me.

"Bring this to my father. Ask him where to put it." He said moving me in front of him towards Derek. A tear escaped my eye as I recognized he called me it. Derek nodded and went to grab me.

"I have feet. I can walk." I snapped. I said taking a step forward. He then walked closely behind me. As we walked through rooms from rooms I noticed this place was bigger then I realized. In seconds we were standing in front of Peter.

"What is it?" He asked. I looked away from him.

"Shane wanted me to ask you where to put her," Derek said. Peter scuffed.

"She belongs to him. He can deal with her. As far as where to put her. There's a room next to Shane's. That ones hers. There are bars on the windows and it locks from the outside. She can't miss school so tell my son to learn how to get his girl in check by next week." Peter said.

"I'm not his girl." I snapped looking at him. Peter looked at me. "You are all the same. Take what's not yours and expect the best. I rather die than be here." I snapped. A shot of pain spread across my cheek as his hand moved. My mind had a hard time processing what happened. He slapped me.

"You will learn to respect your elders. And learn not to talk about me or my family like that." He said. Tears stained my eyes.

"Dad!" I heard. I didn't have the strength to look behind me and I already knew who it was.