~Chapter 46~

When I got to Marco’s place Freya was standing in the doorway talking to some guard. She looked annoyed. He was desperately trying to get her attention.  “Lincoln leave me alone.” She said.

“I can’t. Remember? I’m your watcher.” He said. She looked at him.

“Watch me from a distance.” She said. I walked up to her and she smiled. “What are you doing here?” She said wrapping her arms around me.

“I came to help.”

“Woah. OK, you shouldn’t be here.” Lincoln said. I flipped him off.

“You shouldn’t be trying to get in a girl’s pants when she has a boyfriend,” I said.

“Buzzkills honestly.” He said.

“Lola you really shouldn’t be here. I’m safe here. Marco won’t hurt me.” She said.

“Yeah, ok. Why do you think I’m here? I mean trying to seduce you?” Lincoln said. We both looked at him. I pulled out my gun.

“What is he planning?” I asked. He smiled.

“I’m not scared of a gun.” He said. I pointed it at his sensitive spot. He let out a high pitched scream. “Not cool. You don’t just go pointing a gun at a man’s dick. Just not ok.” He said putting his hands in the way.

“Better speak,” I said.

“He wants me to kill her after I have slept with her.” He said.

“Take me to him,” I said.

“No need. Hello Lola. It’s nice to finally meet.” Marco said.

“I’d say.” I pointed the gun to him. He began to laugh.

“Lincoln.” He said. Lincoln quickly grabbed my gun. “You see Lola. You’re just on time.” He said. I was taken to a closed off room. And put in a chair with my arms locked. He stood in front of me. “Any second now the boys are going to walk through that door. My nephews are so clueless when it comes to love. Even Derek. There’s nothing special about you or Freya or any other girl. You’re here to do our bidding.” He said. I kept calm.

“Awe is this the part where I’m supposed to give you a sappy sorry about how love isn’t a weakness but actually a greater power?” I asked. He smiled. “Honestly you’re right love is a weakness. But I do not and will not serve a piece of shit like yourself.” I said. He walked out.

3rd person P.O.V

“Shane we have to go after them,” Adam said. Shane looks at him.

“Nun of this would have happened if you wouldn’t have been a snitch,” Shane said.

“I didn’t have a choice. Marco was going to kill her.” He said. Shane slammed his hand on the wall.

“What did you think was going to happen? You do his bidding and he lets you and her live? No, if anything he was going to kill you.” Shane said. He looked down.

“I don’t care about me. I want her safe.” He said.

“Then help me,” Shane said. He looks up at Adam. “We are going to attack. Derek, James, and I. It started with family it’s going to end with family. That’s what you tell him.” Duke gave him a weird look. “Let him go,” Shane said. Adam stands straight up. “Go now.” He nods.

Adam leaves and Duke turns to Shane. “What about me?” He asked.

“You’ll have your revenge later,” he said.

Meanwhile back at Marco’s:

Freya was put in an empty room with only a camera. She was looking as she sits on the floor curled up. She couldn’t help but cry.

Lola hands her head in her lap until a light came from the wall. She looks up to see a video playing. It was Freya. Next to that video plays another one. Shane, Derek, and James walking in. 3 men waiting to shoot them. Lola’s heart pounded.

Shane stopped them from walking. He sensed some. He pulls out his gun just as the men show their faces. He quickly shoots them. They all split up.

Derek walks past the room Freya was in. Lola watches as he follows a sound he heard. When he walks into a room he sees Freya naked with Lincoln. Derek stays glued to his spot. Something about this didn’t feel right. Derek watches as Freya turns her back to the camera. He knew it was fake. Freya has a birthmark on her back. He quickly left. The camera filming Shaun because they couldn’t find him.