~Chapter 102~

Shane's P.O.V

"Shane you can't sit here and hide from this. No matter how much time passes it will still be the same. Just go to support your brother and Lola." Freya says as we walk into the gym. I turn to her in frustration. 

"To support them? They betrayed me. Why would I want to go to the damn baby shower and support that?" She rolls her eyes. 

"Because no matter what has happened you still love Lola and Lee is still your brother. Don't make me beg please," I look away for a second and sighed. 

"I'm only going because you asked me to. This has nothing to do with them." She smiles. 

"Thank you," I nod and turn towards the secret room. We get in and close the doors. I lean on the table looking at the cameras. "Do you think Mike's watching?" I look blankly at the cameras. 

"I think this is a show he doesn't want to miss. His main goal is to make me suffer and if he knows I am he will be front in center to watch." She sighs. 

"Well, I'm glad you actually get to go to your own baby shower. Even if Lee is pretending it's his. I would love to see the look on your face when you find out the gender." I turn to her and smile. 

"You are the one who knows the gender. Why can't you just tell me? You know I can't react the way you want me to." She smiles. 

"You don't have to react like I want you to. Your eyes will say it all." I cross my arms. 

"Yeah, well I'm only going to the baby shower so I can start a fight with my own brother. It's ridiculous." She looks down for a moment. 

"You can't look me in the eyes and say that you haven't been dying to hit him every time you see him with Lola." I look at the ground. 

"At first hitting him is all I wanted to do but finding out that he has been there for her when I should have been really just makes me grateful for him. He's my brother no matter how bad we fight. I can't be mad at him for protecting Lola or my child. She loves him and I have to live with it." She lets out a dry laugh. I look at her confused. "What?" She shakes her head. 

"Oh, it's nothing. Just the whole Lee situation is all." I raise my eyebrow and she sighs as she sits down in the spinning chair. "When Lola met Lee she was bored and angry waiting for you. He came up to her and start to make conversation. He flirted but not like he wanted to sleep with her. Then he showed back up at the club the same night you two got into a fight. He pretended that he was getting a drink just to talk to her. Then there was the book store. He was trying to distance himself from her because she asked him to." She stops. 

"What are you trying to get at?" She lets out a huff. 

"I didn't see it before I saw you both in the same room but when I did it was so obvious." I take a deep breath waiting for her to continue. "Lola loves Lee because he reminds her of you. The old you before Ava. Lee acts just like you. Hell, he even looks a bit like you. I don't even think that Lee is in love with Lola. I think that he was trying so hard to protect her that when he saw her hurt by you he became you." I shake my head. 

"That is crazy." She shakes her head as she stands up. 

"I have never seen Lola look at anyone like she looks at you and when I saw her look at Lee it was the same. Lola is in love with you but the fear of you hurting her again is clouding her judgment so she rather be with Lee because she knows he won't hurt her. If you really think about it? It makes sense." I take a deep breath and look at the ground. "Shane, you love Lola so much that you are willing to let her love your brother. A love like that is so rare." I give her a small smile.