~Chapter 7~

"They weren't kidding about you being a rebel to rules." He said. I took a deep breath.

"Yeah never been my thing," I said. I turned to the all the guys in the gym training. I watched their movements.

"What are you doing in here?" I heard the party crasher ask. I didn't even bother to look at him.

"Learning to mind my business," I said. He stood in front of me.

"Really? Because this is a nun of your business." He said. I glared at him.

"What's so bad about it here? There training. So what?" I said crossing my arms. He looked up for a second then wiped his face with his hands.

"Sometimes there training turns into more. Something you aren't going to see." He said.

"So I'll turn my head when they kill or torture someone. I don't care. I want to learn." I said. He glared at me.

"NO!" He said. I roll my eyes.

"Boss I'll make sure she's away from the others and safe," Adam said. Shane looked at him.

"You heard my answer." He said walking away. "Derek get her out of here." He said. I snorted.

"Figures," I mumble. Derek goes to grab my hand and we walk out. We walk past a grey room with white colorful tables. Derek kept walking but I stopped and took a step forward into it. It was a painting room. A smile spread across my face as I touch the tips of the new brushes. Paint colors piled up in the corner. Canvases Waited at the back of the room. I smiled. I picked up a canvas pencil and a piece of paper. I brought my hand down on it and started to draw a bedroom. Arms went around my waist and a chin rested on my shoulder. I looked over my shoulder to see Shane. His mood was beyond bipolar.

"This room-."

"It was my mothers. Well, my real mother. She loved every inch of it. She painted every day." He said moving away from me to the canvases. "This is one place that kept her mind sane. But my father couldn't have that. He had it locked up she grew lonely and insane. So he had her committed." He said with his hands in his pocket. I looked down at the brushes. "My father gave me this place which makes this room mine and everything in it. Which I will give you if you promise to stay away from the gym. Those guys are careless when it comes to others. And I really rather you be safe." He said. The fact that he cared even a little bit surprised me.

"Since when did you care?" I asked. He grabbed my hand.

"I told you I've been watching. I've always cared. This place is yours until you step a foot in the gym." He said. I smiled and hugged him. His body went stiff.

"Thank you," I said. His arms went around me in a hug.

"Does this mean you'll stay away from the gym?" He asked.

"I'll do my best," I said. He moved and went to walk out. "Where are you going?" I asked. He stopped.

"I have business to attend to." He said. I looked down. "Do you want a radio?" He asked.

"What for?" I asked.

"So you don't hear anything outside these walls. For your both clear mind and to drown out anything. It always helped my mother." He said. I nodded.

"Do you care how long I'm in here?" I asked.

"When I need you I will come. I won't send someone." He said. I nodded. He walked out and I sighed. I turned back to the picture and began drawing again.

"Here you are." I heard. I turned to see Adam. I gave him a forced smile and turned back to the picture. "I thought the big bad wolf ate you." He said. I giggled.

"In his twisted ways, I think he cares for me," I said. Adam stood by me. I looked at him. He was staring down at my artwork.

"So have you decided to stay for a bit?" He asked.

"Don't really have a choice in the matter. Besides this place is actually better than the place I call home." I said. He nodded. He leaned into my ear.

"I'm glad you're here." He said. He then walked away.

m