~Chapter 23~

“Lola he’s training,” Derek said. I put my hand on my hip.

“Fine I’ll go over there and talk to him and when he yells at me I’ll explain that you wouldn’t get him for me,” I said.

“Why do you even need him?” He asked.

“Because I’m taking DJ to the art room. He wanted to paint and I told him yes.” I said.

“He’s not here for your play time Lola. He’s here to protect you.” He said.

“Exactly he’ll protect me in there since you seem busy these days,” I said. He rolls his eyes.

“The answers no.” He said. I crossed my arms walked away. I heard a slam. “ Oww! Why did you hit me?” I heard Derek complain.

“Because you’re an ass,” Freya said.

“Hey, guys I got a no from party crasher over there,” I said pointing to Derek. DJ smiled.

“It’s cool training is fun too.” He said. I smiled.

“Can you teach me?” I asked. Adam looked at DJ. They circled each other. Adam through the first punch. DJ swung his leg under him knocking him on his ass. He grabbed Adams leg bringing it up. Then they both stood up. “Cool,” I said.

“Well of course. But really at the end of a fight, someone usually dies.” Adam said.

“Can I try?” I asked. Adam stood in front of me. We circled each other Adam went to swing but I grabbed his arm and used all my weight to swing him over my shoulder. I did a summer salt in front of me and quickly turned around. Adam shook his head. He then stood up and looked at me.

“Where the hell did you learn that?” He asked. I was just as surprised.

“I have no idea. It just happened?” I said. DJ was laughing.

“Dude she has enough strength to throw you over her shoulder.” I looked at him.

“Can I try with you?” I asked. He nodded his head and Adam moved to give him his spot. We circled each other then he went to bring his leg under but I jumped back doing a backflip. He had fallen to the ground. I landed on my feet just as he got up. He went to swing his leg again while throwing a fist. I grabbed his leg while dogging his punch. He did a backflip to get out of my grasp. Landing on his feet he charged for me. He grabbed my waist pinning my arm behind my back. His hand started loosening so I flipped the roles. I had both his hands behind his back. I brought my leg under causing him to fall. With a lump, he was on the ground face first. I used my knee to holding hands. “Tell me how did I do?” I asked. He chuckled. The room filled with claps. I looked up to see everyone watching me. I got up and Adam helped him to his feet.

“Damn girl,” DJ said. I smiled.

“Wanna tell me what you were doing?” Shane said. I was out of breath.

“Because I was having fun. You could use some fun.” I said.

“DJ wants to tell me how you let a girl beat you?” Shane asked. DJ looked at me.

“Man I wasn’t going to hit her so I put my strength in knocking her on her ass. Well, that totally backfired. Shane, you could have warned me your girlfriend was a pro.” DJ said. My face went red.

“Yeah, well it was nice meeting you all,” I said. I then darted out of the gym. I went to walk in my room but ran into Peter.

“Well well well what do we have here?” He asked.

“Sorry I didn’t see you,” I said. He crossed his arms.

“I see my son didn’t show you manners.” He said. I crossed my arms.

“Excuse me?” I said.

“Instead of opening your legs to him you should start learning manners.” He said.

“Oh, that’s classic coming from a guy who married his one night stand,” I said. He grew angry.

“What did you just say?” He asked.

“Oh too soon?” I asked.