~Chapter 36~

"Is this bothering you?" I asked. He looked me up and down.

"Not at all." He said. I felt a little poke at my underwear close to touching my core and my eyes went wide. "Does that bother you?" He asked. I hit his chest.

"Don't do that," I said. He smiled. He moved me up a little.

"Lay down." He said. I frowned. I went to move but he stopped. "No on me." He said. I laid my head on his chest. My head faced his way. He placed a kiss on my cheek. "Get some sleep." He said. I nodded and closed my eyes. He began humming a song and the vibration from his chest caused me to fall asleep.

I moved around in my sleep until my bad hand hit something HARD. I shot up in pain. "FUCK!" I cried. I clutched my hand with my other one. Shane comes walking in the room.

"What did you do?" He asked. I looked at him.

"I fucking hit my hand on something that felt like a fucking rock." I cried. He looked over at the other person in the room. I didn't notice him before.

"Tucker what did she hit?" He asked. Looked at me.

"The table." He said. I got up and walked to the bathroom punching the wall with my other hand.

"I can't stand this," I said. Shane and Tucker came in.

"You're going to hurt the other one if you keep punching the wall," Shane said. I glared at him.

"Where's your father?" I asked. He went serious.

"Away from you. And you need to stay away from him." He said.

"Shane I swear to god I will turn this place inside out until I find him. And then he won't be the only one having to pay for my anger." I said. Tucker chuckled.

"Still just as feisty huh Lola?" Tucker said.

"I meant what I said. You are going nowhere near him." Shane said walking out of the bathroom.

"Then you are going nowhere near me," I mumbled. Tucker smiled.

"May I recommend Ice cream?" Tucker said.

"How is Ice cream going to help with the pain?" I asked.

"Follow me and I'll show you." He said walking out.

I slipped on my jean shorts and hurry up and put a bra on. We walked down to the kitchen. He grabbed two bowls and a spoon. Then the tub of ice cream. I smiled when I saw what flavor it was. Mint chocolate chip. After he put the ice cream away he handed me my bowl. We sat down at the table and I began eating my ice cream. He started talking about what he has been up to and the girls he's been dating. I laughed at the way he described them. "You notice something?" He asked. I scrunched up my nose in confusion.

"Hmm?"

"You haven't complained about your hand." He said. I looked down at my hand.

"You're right. Thanks." I said. I turn my head to the sound of fighting. I jump up and ran to where the sound was heard. Two of Duke's men had James up against the wall. Duke laid on the ground with a bloody lip. I rushed to Duke. "What happened?" I asked helping him up. He looked at James.

"You son of a bitch." He said going for James who too had a bloody lip. I held him back and Tucker came and helped.

"You deserved it. You attacked me." James said. Duck's men still holding him back. "Get off me," James yelled.

"Hit him," Duke yelled. One went to swing.

"If you hit him I will become scarier than your deepest fear itself," I said. He lowered his hand. Duke looked at me. "I'm letting you go. If you go after James you are going to feel pain by me." I said. He nodded. I released him and looked at James. "That goes for you as well," I said. James nodded. Duke's men released him. James fixed his clothes.

"What's going on?" Shane asked coming down the hall. I stared at Duke.

"Speak," I said. He glared at James. "Don't look at him look at me," I said. Duke looks at me and his eyes went soft.