~Chapter 42~

“I love you too princess. And you are going to get out of this.” He said.

“I have to go,” I said. I quickly hung up the phone and put it in my back pocket. My door swings open.

“Freya, now it’s always nice to see beauty.” He said.

“I’m guessing you’re Marco?” I said.

“You guessed right my dear. Now if you play nice you just might make yourself a lucky girl.” He said.

“I’ll try this nice game but if someone touches me we’re gonna have a problem,” I said. He smiled.

“Come on. You may leave the car then.” He said. I got out and he turned his back to me. “Follow me.” He said. His two men stood behind me and him in front. I began to walk until we were in his office. He pointed to the chair across from his. I sat in it and he smiled at someone behind me. “Ahhh, Adam.” He said. I looked back to see Adam walking in. He looked at me.

“Why is she here?” Adam asked. Marco smiled.

“It’s all part of my plan,” Marco said.

“You told me the two girls won’t be harmed.” He said.

“Oh come on Adam. You didn’t even care about Lola or Freya. The only reason you know them was because I hired you to watch them.” Marco said. Adam glared at Marco.

“You know that’s a damn lie. You knew I would find Lola once I found out who she was.” He said.

“Who is she?” I asked him. Adam looked at me.

“My sister.” He said. I was shocked.

“What?” I asked.

“My father and mother believed me to be dead. I was raised by Marco.” He said.

“How cold is your heart?” I said. He smiled.

“Sweetheart I don’t have a heart.” He said. I looked at Marco.

“I need sleep,” I said. He nodded at the men behind me. One stepped forward and went to grab me. “Don’t touch me. I can walk.” I growled.

“I’ll take her,” Adam said. Marco nodded and went back to paperwork. I glared at Adam when we got out of the office. The office doors swung closed and I turned to Adam crossing my arms.

“Your sister? How can you be so heartless? Don’t give me that bullshit of you not having a heart. I saw the way you looked at her. You care about her.” I said.

“Somethings you may never know. Keep walking.” He said. I turned around.

“Where am I going?” I asked. He stepped in front of me and grabbed my wrist. “Let go,” I said trying to yank my hand from him. He pulled me through doors and rooms. We stopped at an oak wood door. He turned to me.

“Freya, I would never harm Lola. I picked this job because I knew I would find something about my birth parents. Then I find you and Lola. You two are everything to me. Please just trust me.” He said. I nodded. He nods to the door. “This is your room. Stay here. If I knew anything about Shane he has people in here that are going to sneak you out. But I can’t let that happen.” He said. I move away from him.

“You want me to stay here? Are you serious?” I asked.

“I don’t like it either but Marco’s plan is much bigger. If you leave I won’t be able to protect you.” He said. I glared at him.

“Better be right because if you’re wrong, whether I die or not I will rip your heart from your body and send your ass to hell,” I said. He chuckled.

“Ok deal.” He said. I get into the room and sit on the bed.

I reached for my phone as I hear Adam’s feet steps walking away. I see no service. I go by the window and see bars on the window. I roll my eyes and grab a chair quietly. I stand on it by the window and get one bar. I call Shane.

“Hello?” He said. I knew he must have been asleep.

“I can call you later,” I said.