~Chapter 10~

“My point is proven. And we’re doing this my way.” He said.

“You're just trying to get laid,” I said.

“No, I can do that any time. I just want to make sure that when we go for the baby it hurts you. So I enjoy it and so do you.” He said.

“So you want me to hurt so I enjoy it? Seriously if it hurts then I won’t enjoy it.” I said.

“Think of it this way. I want to be able to let my anger out. Which means I can’t be holding back.” He said. I turn away from him.

“You’re unbelievable,” I said. His head goes to my ears.

“You say that now but watch it will be the best sex you’ll ever get.” He said. I roll my eyes and walk away.

“Bye loser,” I said with a middle finger. He chuckled behind me. I get to art class where Mr. Alex wasn’t. I look at the person and felt worried. James Grey. He smiled when he looked at me. I looked away from him. I sat down in my normal seat only this time two people moved over to sit next to me. Adam and another guy.

“Hey, Lola,” Adam said. I half smiled at him.

“Hey, Adam,” I said. I looked at the other guy.

“This is DJ. He is also one of Shane’s men. He was switched in this class. Shane made sure you were protected and well so you couldn’t try to run.” He said. I got angry.

“I seriously can’t believe I actually thought Shane was going to trust me,” I said putting my head in my arms.

“Sorry, miss Michaelson there’s no sleeping in my class.” I heard. I look up to see James standing in front of my table. I glared at him.

“Then let me go talk to principal Tomas. I was getting bored of this class anyway.” I said. He smiled. He leaned his arms on my table.

“I’m taking it that my brother had already gotten to you by the way these guys are being protective over you. Tell me how are you coping with the idea of leaving your child with a crazy family?” He said. My nerves shook. Leaving? No one said anything about leaving? “Oh you mean he didn’t tell you? Shame. I would have protected you from that.” He said.

“I don’t need nor do I want your kind of protection. I had a taste of it and I gotta say your brother had a better bargain.” I said. He grew angry.

“You say that now until it really gets bad.” He said. I looked at him for a second then got out of my seat. I walked out of the class and down to the one room I knew no one goes. The old art room. It was now an art closet. I kicked an empty paint can.

“Why did you walk out of your class?”I heard. I looked at Shane.

“You had Adam and DJ watching me? I thought you trusted me?” I said.

“You walked out of class for that?” He asked.

“No, but does it matter?” I asked. I knew exactly why I walked out of class. A subject I wasn’t sure I could bring up to find out it was true.

“Tell me why you walked out of class Lola.” He said. I turned to an empty canvas and ripped it off the shelf. “Calm down Lola.” He said. I looked at him.

“Calm down? You want me to calm down after finding out I'm supposed to give you a child? No not have a child with you no give you one. I don’t even get to be there for him or her. But there’s a detail you so selfishly kept to yourself.” I said. He rolled his eyes.

“So what Lola. You didn’t even want the child in the first place.” He said.

“Oh and that makes it better,” I said. He grew angry.

“Why do you even care?” He said.

“I have no reason to live and I thought maybe for even the slightest of a second that a child just might give me one. But no you want to rip that from me.” I said. He pushed me to the wall.

“This is the plan. It was gonna be like this. The child would have no memory of you and you wouldn’t even have to worry about me or my family again.” He said.

“I can handle you, Shane. But just giving up a child? I can’t handle that. I rather you kill me.” I said. His hands that were on each side of me clenched.

“Don’t say that Lola. Don’t you fucking dare.” He said.

“Your brother got into my head,” I said. He looked shocked.

“How do you know James?” he asked.