~Chapter 100~

Jessie's P.O.V

I watch as Lola walks out of her car and into the cafe. I sigh as I sit back in my truck seat. "Come on beautiful just say the words and that motherfucker goes down," I mumble to myself. My phone starts ringing and I look down at it to see Mike's name pop up. "Speak of the devil," I answer it. "Boss?" 

"Jessie, how are we doing?" I look back at the cafe as she starts to take orders. 

"She just got to work," I say. 

"Great. You know the deal." I nod. 

"Call you if anything changes." He hangs up and I roll my eyes. "As if I would tell your ass anything." My passenger door opens and I look to see Ryan. I roll my eyes as I look back at the cafe. "Did Mike send you to check up on me?" 

"No, I came on my own. I just want to make sure you are doing what you are supposed to be doing." I look at him confused. 

"Why would you think I wouldn't be? I have been with Mike since day one. Why would I ever betray him?" He shrugs. 

"I don't know what's going on in your head. So what's the deal with the tramp?" He asked as he lights a cigarette. 

"Tramp?" He nods. 

"Lola?" I scuff as I look back at the cafe. 

"Lola is Mike's daughter. He wants her child to piss off Shane." He snorts. 

"Shane doesn't care about some damn demon spawn growing inside of some whore. It's not even his." I look at him. 

"No, but he cares about her and she will be depressed which will affect him." He rolls his eyes as he opens the passenger door. 

"Well, this is boring. I'll see you tonight," I watch him get into his car and sped off almost hitting a car. I roll my eyes as I open my door. I walk across the street and open the door. The bell goes off and I glance at it for a second. I snort and sit down at the closest table to the door. Lola comes out from the back and her eyes go on me. She takes a deep breath before sitting down in front of me. 

"You being here means Mike is having me followed?" I nod. 

"I was in charged of doing so." She nods slowly. 

"Were you?" I nod. 

"Don't worry, I just take a few pictures to keep him happy. But nothing that he hasn't seen already. I think he may be figuring out that you lied to him though," She sits up straight with a nervous look. 

"What are you talking about?" I snort. 

"As I said already that I have been following you. I know that Shane is the father of your unborn child. Soon so will Mike if you aren't careful." 

"You mean to tell me that you know but you haven't told him?" She askes. 

"I told you that I do not like him. For some reason, he is threatened by you and Shane. So any information I get on you two stays just where it is. Just like I know you asked Mack to find Mike. If you would have called me then I could have saved you the trouble." She gives me a small smile. 

"Come to my house tonight," I give her a confused look.

"Why?" She gets up. As the bell rings. 

"So just the number seven?" She asked. I was about to question her behavior when someone sits down in front of me. Ryan was wearing shades as he looks at her. 

"Make that two of those darling," She nods and walks away. Ryan looks at me. "Aren't you supposed to be in your truck observing?" I shrug. 

"I got hungry." He leans forward.