~Chapter 31~

"Guess who." He said. I smiled.

"Adam your hands are tiny," I said. He uncovered my eyes.

"They are not." He said. I turned to him.

"No, but I got you to move," I said with a smirk.

"What are you doing?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Just looking around," I said.

"So did Shane talk to you?" He asked. I looked at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"About Ava?"

"Oh yeah, he told he sent her home to have her friends help us. I'm glad she's gone." I said.

"Wait, he let her go? But she was working for Marco. I thought that's why we locked her up in a cellar?" Adam said. He wasn't always the smartest cookie but thankfully he had his charms. I left the art room and marched down to the gym. I saw the entrance and I walked right through. I saw Shane walking out of some secret room in the gym. He saw me and grew angry.

"Why lie to me?" I asked. He looked confused.

"You have about two seconds to get out of here." He said.

"Why tell me Ava is gone when she isn't? I don't understand why you have to lie to me. I thought you trusted me, Shane." I said.

"I trust no one. Now get out of this gym." He said.

"That's funny because I trusted you. And you lied to me. After telling me I meant more to you then Ava. I must be stupid to ever believe you. Have your stupid art studio. Never meant anything to me anyway." I said. I walked out of the gym and walked to my room and curled up in the closet. I knew he was bipolar and would probably try to find me.

After 3 hours of being in the closet (I fell asleep) I went out. I walked down to the art studio. I wasn't surprised to see the door locked. I sat down and leaned against the door. I brought my legs up to my chest and cried. She was still here and he lied about it. He didn't trust me. He told me he didn't trust me.

"Shane is looking for you," Derek said coming up to me. I wiped my tears.

"Shane can kiss my ass," I said. He kneeled down next to me.

"The doctors here. He said he wants to take a look at your hand." He said. I looked at my hand.

"I don't care about my hand at the moment. And I don't need Shane to take care of me." I said. Derek stood up.

"You are a pain in the ass." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Go away," I said.

"Gladly." He said. He then walked away. Footsteps came near me.

"Derek I said leave me alone," I said. Before I could see him I was pulled to my feet. I saw Shane. "Leave me alone," I said. He throws me over his shoulder and walked to his room. He set me on his bed and hovered over me.

"Are you done?" He asked. I glared at him.

"Get off me," I said.

"Not going to happen." He said. I brought my hand up to push him off. He grabbed my hand and my wrist just below the cast and held them above my head. His lips just inches away. "Ava is a traitor. And I saw how worried you looked when she showed up. I lied to you because I felt it was better to tell you she left then tell you she's locked in a room and isn't going anywhere for a while." He said.

"Noted. Get off." I said.

"Why are you still mad?" He asked.

"If you have to ask that question then you don't deserve to know," I said.

"Look I know I fucked up by saying fucked up shit but I can't help it. When I'm around I get this weird feeling which makes me angry. I should learn to cope with my emotions but it's hard. I'm sorry I say fucked up things." He said.