~Chapter 27~

Lola’s P.O.V

I watched him walk in the bathroom then got up getting dressed. Which was hard due to my now broken hand. I stared at my hand for a minute until a noise scared me and I jumped towards the door. I looked everywhere for the evil thing that scared me and sighed when I was Shane’s phone sitting on the bed. It was going off. I picked it up and flinched when the name read Princess. I told myself it was just her name. Then I reminded myself that we weren’t dating. I sighed and set it down. I looked towards the bathroom to see it open a bit. I must have opened it when I bumped it. I took a peek to see Shane with a towel around his waist shaving his face.

“Come on in.” He said still staring at the mirror. I opened the door a bit so he could see me. “Who called?” He asked. He glanced at me. I looked at my cast.

“I don’t know. When I grabbed it the called ended.” I said. He grabbed a towel and wiped his face.

“Alright.” He said walking past me. He walked up to his phone and picked it up. “Whatever it is, it can wait until tomorrow.” He said setting it on the table next to his bed. I watched him as he turned towards me. “What is it?” He asked. I looked down.

“Who is Princess?” I asked. I didn’t know why it bothered me so much but if he told me it was his girlfriend then I’ll drop it and if it was her name but I needed to know. I looked up at him.

“You said you didn’t know.” He said. I looked everywhere but his eyes.

“Is it her name? Or a nickname? I mean I don’t care just wanted to ask.” I rambled.

“It’s not her name.” He said. I looked into his eyes and nodded. I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked away.

“Right,” I said. He took a step closer to me and my eyes caught his beautiful tanned, abed chest. My cheeks burned and my eyes widened. HE’S IN ONLY A TOWEL!!!! I screamed to myself.

“She was a girl I use to slept with.” He said. I looked up at him.

“Used to? I may not have dated before but if someone dates someone then breaks up with them they don’t usually contact them after.” I said.

“She works for me, Lola. And she and I never dated.” He said. I looked away from him.

“Yet you still have some kind of attraction towards her,” I said. He took a step closer. Another one closer and I will be pinned to the wall.

“Why you say that?” He said. I looked at him.

“Normal people don’t have their ex’s in there phone under princess or baby girl or sexy. It’s reasonable.” I said. He smiled.

“And if I did like her and wanted her back?” He said. My heart thumped. I didn’t want to hear him admit it.

“Then go for it. It’s not like your with someone. Who’s stopping you?” I said. He pinned me to the wall with both hands on my waist. His face so close to mine.

“You.” Was all he said. He smashed his lips to mine. I didn’t even need a second before responding. I needed him. I craved him. I kissed him like he was going to leave. I wanted this to last.

“Shane, Ava’s here,” Derek said. Shane continued to kiss me still after. I pushed him off laughing a little.

“Shane go,” I said. He smiled and pulled me towards him.

“Shane, did you hear me?” Derek asked. Shane continued to stare at me.

“Yeah, Derek your voice never goes unnoticed,” Shane said rolling his eyes. Who is Ava?

“You’ll dressed?” Derek asked. I was about to say something but the bedroom door flies open. Standing there was a girl with blond hair, baby blue eyes, and a skinny tanned toned body. She had her hand on her hip.

“Ava, what the hell?” Derek said walking in. I moved away from Shane as she stares at him.

“Don’t go walking in my room without permission,” Shane said calmly. She looked angry.

“Women these days,” Derek said. I looked at him.

“You act like you’re any better,” I said. He glares at me as Freya comes in. Eva looks at her than me. Her eyes landed on Shane.