~Chapter 90~

I lean against the wall by the doors to the gym room as Freya, Adam, Duke, James, and Shane walk in. Freya looks at me with a sad look as she stands by me. "Are you okay?" She asked. I glance at Shane who was leaning against the wall but at a good distance from me. I look back at her. 

"Yeah, I'm fine," She sighs knowing that's all she's getting. Derek walks into the gym with Lee behind him. What surprised me was Kane was behind him. Lee saw me and stopped as did Kane. Derek however went to Shane's side. Lee turned to me with a nervous look. 

"Are you sure you want to do this with a bunch of people?" He askes. I let out a long sigh. 

"Just get on with it already," Shane said bored. Lee glances at him with a glare. 

"You said that you needed to speak to him with me. I need Freya near and Derek is here to protect Shane. You can already guess why James is here. You asked for Adam to be here. Duke is the leader of this gang as well. Kane is the only one I didn't invite." He nods. 

"I asked him to be here." He said. 

"And how do you know Kane?" Shane asked. Lee let out a dry laugh. 

"Your boyfriend is testy," I roll my eyes. 

"He's not my boyfriend," I mumble just above a whisper which made Lee smile a bit. 

"Good to know," He mumbled. Kane took a step forward making himself in the conversation. 

"I highly suggest you don't flirt with her in front of Shane or in his house. With that being said I would hurry this up before you don't have a chance to start." I look at him surprised. 

"You know what he has to say?" Kane looks at me. 

"And in a minute so will everyone else." I was about to question it but decided against it. Lee sighed. He turned towards Shane who looked annoyed. 

"I am Lee Williams and my mother's name is Rosa Grey." He said. Shane and James stood straight up. It definitely caught everyone's attention. I watched Shane. His eyes went on mine instantly. 

"He's my brother?" He asked. I give him a small nod. He scuffs and looks back at Lee. "If you were looking to start up a relationship with your brothers you started off the wrong way. For example, your brother's girl is off-limits." He yelled. Lee let out a dry laugh. 

"I have no intentions to start a relationship with either of you. And at this point, she isn't your girl." Shane took two big steps towards Lee and I stepped in front of him. I placed my hand on his chest and he looks down at me. 

"Just let him finish," He snorts. 

"Oh, I'm sure you've already done that," I slap him and his head jolts to the side. He rolls his jaw before looking back at me. 

"You don't have the right to call me a whore." I spoke loudly. He holds up his hands and takes a few steps back. I turn to Lee. "I highly suggest you get to the point as to why we are here so I can leave." He nods. 

"Right, I'm sorry," He said directed to me. I walk back to my spot and keep my eyes on the ground. "Jackie is my ex-girlfriend who works for me. She was only supposed to distract Shane but she kind of took things into her own hands." Shane scuffs. 

"So you're the reason Lola and I broke up? What a surprise," Shane mumbled. Lee hummed. 

"No, actually that was all you. If you paid a little attention to her then you wouldn't have to worry about whose bed she's in." 

"Lee," I hissed. He looks at me. 

"Sorry, love, I did say I was going to tell him the truth." I roll my eyes.