~Chapter 88~

Lola's P.O.V

"So it has been over a month since you and Shane broke up. Have you decided if you are ready to have that conversation with him?" Lee asks as he brings in some wine. I look at him. He offers me some and I look at it. 

"No, thank you," He gives me a confused look. I sigh. "I don't think I can have that conversation with him." He sets down the wine and turns to me. 

"And why do you think that?" I look at him. 

"Because then it will make it more obvious of what I want." He gives me a nervous laugh. 

"And what do you want, Ms, Michaelson?" I gulp and lean up at him to place my lips on his for a split second just to see how it felt. I pulled back and he looked at me both worried and confused. "Lola?" He whispers. I kiss him again only this time with a little more force. He kisses me back and lays my back on the couch. I push on his chest and he looks at me with guilt. "I'm sorry," He breathed. I stood up quickly and shook my head while bringing my hand to my face. 

"No, it's not you, Lee." He nods. 

"I know you are going through something. I shouldn't take advantage of that." I take a deep breath. 

"I do care about you Lee. It's not just you. But Shane and I have been through a lot and it's so hard to forget about how I feel about him. I love him." He nods slowly. 

"I know," I shake my head. 

"You don't because you don't know how hard this is for me." He stands up and places his hand on my cheek. 

"What you have with him isn't going to go away just because you like someone else." I gulp. 

"It's more than like," I breathe. He gives me a small smile. 

"Do you want some time away from me? To figure out what you want?" I shake my head. 

"I know what I want. But I don't know if it is what I need." He gives me a confused look. "I'm pregnant," I breathed. He gives me a shocked look. 

"There is no way you are pregnant. The accident. I read the reports. You aren't supposed to be able to have kids." He says. I take a step back from him. 

"I never told you about that." He realizes what he did. He shakes his head. 

"Lola, let me explain," I shake my head. 

"Who are you?" He opens his mouth to reply but sighs. 

"I am Rosa's son," I gasp. 

"You are Shane's brother?" He opens his mouth to reply when someone walks in his front door. I look at the person to see Jackie. 

"Lee, we need to talk," She said looking up from her phone. She looks at me surprised before looking at Lee. "Shit," She mumbled. I look at Lee. His eyes go on me. 

"Let me guess this is the ex you told me about the day we met? The one who was giving a different guy attention?" I asked. He sighs. 

"Lola, I didn't mean for things to get out of hand. She wasn't supposed to try to seduce him only keep him busy." He said. My jaw dropped. 

"He's right the other stuff was just me," She said. I look at her with narrow eyes. 

"I highly suggest you keep your damn mouth shut," she opened it but Lee looked at her with a death glare and she gulped. He sighs and looks at me. 

"You are in danger," I let out a dry laugh. 

"I'm leaving," He grabs my wrist before I could make it to the door. I look at him. 

"If you really are pregnant that you are going to want to listen," He said. 

"Holy shit who is the daddy? Shane or Lee?" Jackie said. I look at her. 

"Jackie!" Lee growls. She gulped before running up the steps. I look at Lee and move my hand away from him. "Lola just give me a minute to explain." I take a deep breath. 

"I can't. I have to meet up with Freya." He sighs. 

"Please let me explain," He whispers. I look away from him. 

"Tonight," He nods. 

"Okay," I look at him for a minute and grab my jacket. I walk out of the house and get into the car. I get to Freya's parent's house and sigh. I put my head on the stiringwheel. I take a deep breath and get out of the car. I heard shouting coming from the house and I jogged to the front door. 

"There is no way I am letting you keep that mans child. You know nothing about him and he is a bad influence on you. You aren't keeping it." Freya's father yelled. She threw her arms in the air with a dry laugh. 

"I have been with Derek for almost a year now and you haven't taken the chance to get to know him." She fired back. He scuffed. 

"I don't need to get to know him to know he is a bad guy. I forbid you to have this child." He yelled. Tears fell from her eyes as she looked at her father. She looked at her mother for support. 

"Are you siding with him?" Helen swallowed harshly. 

"Freya is this what you really want? This guy? This child?" Freya nods without a second. 

"Yes, momma. I love him. I love my baby. I want this." Ken shook his head angerly. 

"I don't care what you want or what your mother says. I have the say and I say no." Helen looks at him. 

"Ken, you need to relax. She is 19 and out of high school. I know you are angry but you need to slow down before you push her away." Ken looks at Helen. He takes a deep breath. Freya looked at her father scared as to what he was going to say. He looks back at her but looks past her to see me. I look at him concerned. 

"Lola, welcome," He said. I take a step into the house as everyone looks at me. I give him a small smile. 

"Hey, dad," He gives me a small hug. 

"I heard you moved in with your boyfriend?" He asked. I nod as I look up at him. 

"My mother passed away. I moved him with him but right now we aren't on good terms." He hums. 

"Do I need to pay him a visit?" I giggle. 

"I do not think so," He smiles. 

"What is your opinion on Derek?" He asked. I smile. 

"Derek is a great guy. He puts the people he loves in front of himself. I know he loves Freya and he would never leave her. Or his child. My opinion is your should get to know him." He nods. 

"Okay," He says as he looks at Freya. She looks at him confused. "Invite him to dinner," She looks at me nervous and I nod. She lets out a deep breath. 

"Okay,"