[75]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Sara was trying to hurry as the girls were yelling at her from downstairs. Through the open window she could see the crowds of guests that were arriving from time to time. She quickly put on the necklace from Nico and did a last check in the mirror.

Hermione had done a good job at changing most of her facial features; since she was already a redhead, she could blend it easier than Harry, who had been forced to take some polyjuice potion mixed with the hair of a random muggle from the closest town.

Her hair was falling in waves on her shoulders, nothing more done to it. She thought her dress was absolutely gorgeous thanks to Madame Delacour and her skills. It was light blue and transparent lace, her skirt falling a bit under her knees and very fluffy, with a V neck and bare shoulders.

The redhead threw her heels on in a hurry and practically ran downstairs, almost tripping and breaking her neck at least thrice.

Ginny and Hermione looked stunning as well. She pulled both of them into a big hug, knowing that the night could bring them anything. The three locked hands and walked to the wedding tent which was already full of people and chatter. Nico, Harry, Ron and Fred were still outside, waiting for the last guests to arrive.

Nico did a quick scan and his eyes finally came to rest on her face. She knew it had changed but not that much that he didn't recognise her.

Behind the boys, the entrance to the marquee revealed rows and rows of fragile golden chairs set on either side of a long purple carpet. The supporting poles were entwined with white and gold flowers. Fred and George had fastened an enormous bunch of golden balloons over the exact point where Bill and Fleur would shortly become husband and wife. Outside, butterflies and bees were hovering lazily over the grass and hedgerow.

Nico smiled and put his hand out for Sara to take. "I'll escort these lovely ladies to their seats."

Since Ginny was one of the bridesmaids, she hurried off to find Gabrielle, Fleur's little sister.

Sara and Hermione sat close together until the boys would take their places next to them and talked a little. Hermione had a bad feeling just like the redhead and they decided to have their wands at the ready for every opportunity.

Ron stole multiple glances at the bushy haired girl, making Sara chuckle. Hermione was wearing a floaty, lilac-colored dress with matching high heels; her hair was sleek and shiny.

Multiple things had happened until the boys took their places next to the girls such as Viktor Krum, aunt Muriel and Xenophilius Lovegood. Aunt Muriel seemed to agree with Sara for the most part, but she hadn't been as excited about Hermione.

"She's just horrible, don't listen to her," Nico reassured Hermione as he took a seat next to Sara; they interlocked their pinkies and listened to Ron and Harry as they joined them.

A sense of jittery anticipation had filled the warm tent, the general murmuring broken by occasional spurts of excited laughter. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley strolled up the aisle, smiling and waving at relatives; Mrs. Weasley was wearing a brand-new set of amethyst-colored robes with a matching hat.

A moment later Bill and Charlie stood up at the front of the marquee, both wearing dress robes, with large white roses in their buttonholes; Fred wolf-whistled and there was an outbreak of giggling from the veela cousins. Then the crowd fell silent as music swelled from what seemed to be the golden balloons.

"Ooooh!" said Hermione, swiveling around in her seat to look at the entrance.

A great collective sigh issued from the assembled witches and wizards as Monsieur Delacour and Fleur came walking up the aisle, Fleur gliding, Monsieur Delacour bouncing and beaming. Fleur was wearing a very simple white dress and seemed to be emitting a strong, silvery glow. While her radiance usually dimmed everyone else by comparison, today it beautified everybody it fell upon. Ginny and Gabrielle, both wearing golden dresses, looked even prettier than usual, and once Fleur had reached him, Bill did not look as though he had ever met Fenrir Greyback.