[15]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'Aaand I'm finished!' Sara said, happily as she finished the essay on antidotes from Snape. That meant she was officially free of holiday homework.

'Oh no, you just won!' Nico sighed and pointed to the pile of chocolate that was on the Gryffindor table.

They were in the kitchens, were they could work in peace and talk with the elves that were always happy to bring them anything.

Sara took a chocolate box and served herself with her favorite kind, milk chocolate, while Nico was re-reading his finished potions essay to make sure everything was right.

He let his back fall on the backrest of the chair and muttered 'finally'. He accepted the chocolate Sara had offered him and he shoved it into his mouth, chewing happily.

'And it took only a full day to do all this stuff, I bet Harry and Ron didn't even start,' Sara chuckled, putting her books and complete essays in her backpack.

'I wouldn't have done anything either if it weren't for you. You always make me do those early so we can enjoy the rest of the holiday,' Nico playfully rolled his eyes as he began putting his stuff in his backpack as well.

'Lucky you. What would you do without me?' she teased, taking another piece of chocolate, smiling softly.

'I honestly have no idea,' he chuckled, ruffling her hair affectionately.

'Oh Weasley!' she laughed and looked at her watch. 'Merlin! It's 3 in the morning, we should get out of here before Filch thinks it's a great idea to check the kitchens.'

'Right.'

They took the chocolates and shoved them into their backpacks for later, checked the Marauders' map that they borrowed from Harry and told the elves good night.

One of Sara's very useful powers was the one that she could be invisible at will and could make someone invisible just by touching them.

The black haired boy took the hand of the redhead and after a few moments, they disappeared out of sight.

As they were walking quietly, Sara thought to check the map again and she froze.

'What?' Nico whispered when he observed Sara's shock expression.

''L-look,' she muttered.

'Bartemius Crouch what, how—'

A person labeled with the name of Bartemius Crouch was approaching them.

Sara started moving and pulled Nico with her. She stopped only when her back touched the wall. Nico stopped only when their faces were very closed and their bodies were pressed against each other's.

'Um, what do you think he's doing here?' Sara asked in a whisper.

Nico shrugged and looked at Sara. This close he could see every detail of her face; her hazel eyes that were shining in the moonlight, her freckles, her lips, even her eyelashes that were slightly brushing her cheeks.

He suddenly started to blush and he was glad that the moonlight was falling on Sara's face, not his own.

She also looked at him for a few seconds, getting lost in his beautiful black eyes before she turned to stare at the end of the corridor.

The Bartemius Crouch was approaching, but it didn't sound like normal steps; it sounded like Moody's fake leg's sound that was echoing through the the castle.

When the man reached the corridor were Sara and Nico were patiently waiting, it was clear that Bartemius Crouch was not the one wondering though the halls of Hogwarts. Sara almost squeaked in surprise at the sight of Mad-Eye-Moody but didn't have the time as Nico was quicker. He pressed his lips against Sara's in order to stop her from giving away their position. He was surprised when she kissed him back, both of them forgetting where they were and who was approaching by the second.

Sara didn't know how long it passed, minutes, days, years? Even if they were kissing for the first time, it felt familiar and really good. Nico's lips were kissing hungrily Sara's soft ones, and when they pulled apart, Moody has already disappeared out of their sight.

It seemed that Sara's invisibility couldn't be seen by Moody's magical eye and she sighed in relief.

The kids looked at each other for a few minutes intensely, while they started to blush.

'Umm—,' Nico broke the silence. 'We should get to the Gryffindor Tower before anyone comes.'

'Yeah, you're right,' Sara muttered. Her face was totally light up and her lips were curved into a soft smile.

They began running through the halls, stopping at every corner to make sure that no one has heard the sound of their footsteps.

The Fat Lady let them enter the common room after a lesson on getting out at night when she needed to sleep while complaining about the fact that the two got out just to be alone; both blushed and climbed through the portrait hole.

'Mischief managed,' Sara muttered and touched the map with her wand. The Marauders' Map became a simple piece of parchment which she gave to Nico as he would return it to Harry.

'Well, I guess this is good night,' Nico said as he took the map from her.

'Yeah, good night,' Sara smiled shyly and before she could say anything, Nico pulled her into a tight hug.

Neither of them knew if they should talk about their kiss in the empty corridor, but in the moment they pulled apart and walked to their dorms, they both knew that it wasn't just a simple 'do not give away our position' kiss; it was more than that.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───