[62]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

February moved towards March with no change in the weather except that it became windy as well as wet. To general indignation, a sign went up on all common-room noticeboards that the next trip into Hogsmeade had been cancelled.

Ron was furious.

''It was on my birthday!'' Sara and Nico heard him say as they passed Ron and Harry on their way out of the common room, ''I was looking forward to that!''

''It's not a big surprise, is it?'' Sara muttered as Nico took hold of her hand and they descended the stairs. ''After what happened to Katie, Dumbledore decided it would be safer this way I'm sure. But I would've wanted to celebrate your birthday with a lot of butterbeer.''

Nico smiled and brushed his nose against Sara's hair, inhaling the scent of her flowery shampoo. ''We're gonna celebrate it with lots of candy here, mom'll surely gonna send some pie.''

Sara smiled; she couldn't ask for something better.

And she couldn't really.

On the morning of the first day of March, Nico and Sara were woken up by the other boys after they had spent the night together celebrating.

''Happy birthday,'' Sara muttered as Nico brushed the hair from her face.

His thanks were followed by a lot of messy kisses that made Sara laugh.

''Not again!'' Harry growled, ripping the curtains open. His look of anger made Sara start laughing.

''People can't sleep in the same bed anymore,'' she tried between laughs, falling onto Nico's chest; he was chuckling too.

''Not when the room is full of other people,'' Ron observed while opening a brown box of what Sara supposed were sweets.

'Happy birthday to you too, grumpy boy," she muttered,jumping out of bed and starting to get away from the boys so they could stop scowling.

Nico caught her hand at the very last moment and pulled her against him.

"Where do you think you're going?" he whispered, burying his face in the crook of her neck.

The boys were sending annoyed looks their way, but Nico didn't seem to mind.

"I'm going to go take a shower and freshen up, and you can't join," she added in a whisper.

He chuckled like a little boy. "What about my present?"

"Later, now I have to get away or these idiots are gonna have a fit."

She felt at least two pillow flying towards her as she slipped out of the room. Boys.

.

Later that morning, Nico was dragged along the corridors by Sara, hidden by her invisisibility powers from prying eyes.

"Are you going to kill me or something?" he asked jokingly, amused by Sara's eagerness to get to their destination.

"Yeah, I am secretly a monster that took the face of your girlfriend and I'm going to eat you alive," she whispered with a taunting smile.